Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Regional Forums > Canada PT Forum

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Big fall meet is coming Sunday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2003, 10:38 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Big fall meet is coming Sunday

Over 200 cars showing up, hosted by C7performance club.

Check this thread : http://forums.c7performance.com/viewtopic.php?t=3818

I thought it would be kind of interesting to have our GT into the mix of mostly hot-up import cars. Anyone going or interested?

I may take my GT or take my Altima with altimas.net group or hitching a ride with my friends MR2 and their MR2 clubs.

Old 16 Oct 2003, 01:04 am
Senior Cruiser

wheres the info, just says whats going on, no dates, places etc.....

Punch
Old 16 Oct 2003, 08:30 am
Young Cruiser

Sorry,
2003 FALL TOUR FINAL DETAILS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS IS UPDATE 3, FINAL UPDATE
Update # 1 @ http://forums.c7performance.com/viewtopic.php?t=3707
Update # 2 @ http://forums.c7performance.com/viewtopic.php?t=3818
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLL IN TIME: Arrive 9am to 10:30 am
TOUR ASSEMBLY: 10:30 -11 AM
ROLL OUT TIME: 11 AM

ROLL IN Location

C7 EMT SITE TEL# : 416 791 6996
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Phone: (905)826-2166
5920 Mavis, ON L5V 2P5

Generally this is located @ the 401 West & Mavis Rd Exit..

From the East:
- 401 West to Mavis Rd, Exit Mavis Rd South
- South on Mavis Rd, pass Brittania Rd, Krispy Kreme on your right

From the West:
-401 East to Mavis Rd, Exit Mavis Rd South,
- South on Mavis Rd , pass Brittania Rd, Krispy Kreme on your right

For vehicles approaching from other hwy's or parts of the GTA please refer to your local map books, or pm any C7 EMT for assistance.

PLEASE BE SURE TO ARRIVE (ROLL IN) & PARK IN THE KRISPY KREME PARKING LOT NO LATER THAN 10:15 AM.

BETWEEN 10:30 -11AM WE WILL ASSEMBLE IN FORMATION TO DEPART.

TOUR DEPARTS @ 11 AM. NO EXCEPTIONS. THE ENTIRE TOUR GROUP WILL BE MOVING BETWEEN A C7 LEAD CAR, AND C7 TAIL CAR

General

C7 is proud to bring you 2003 Annual Fall Tour. In keeping with the spirit of goodwill to all, C7 is pleased to announce over 12 unique car clubs will be in attendance. Participants will have the opportunity to tour with a convoy of over 200 cars. This tour has been designed to give members of the C7 community at-large the chance to get out of the city for a few hours, and celebrate the fall season.

The Group

Upon departure, you will notice the tour will be guided by a Toyota Celica. The last car in the convoy will also be a Toyota Celica. These two cars will maintain these positioins at all times and be in contact with each other via 2-way radio & cellular phones. All participants are reminded to maintain your position once assigned (positions will be assigned during roll-out assembly).

All drivers are reminded to obey all Highway & Traffic laws, signage, and repsective by-laws. Please remember that both the lead car & tail car will know if someone get's stuck behind a light, and the entire tour will be stopping where safe, if necessary, to allow for the tail car to catchup. A group of 200 cars can stretch over a mile or 2, so don't be surprised if you can't see a friend, or a buddy in your rearview...

Route Details

The route wil take us into the heart of Caledon, through the Hockley Valley, where we will be stopping aproximately 1.5hrs into the tour for snacks, pics, meet & greet. Our stop has been organized with a local merchant, and parking & porta-potty's have been arranged to accomodate our group. Please be repsectful while @ our lunch-time stopover. We have made arrangements for the merchant to accomdate our group size. You are free to purchase your lunch, snacks, etc at your own discretion. We will be stopping for at least 1.5 hours.

Following our stopover, we will be moving on through Hockley Valley, and into the Forks of the Credit River. There will be no stopping of the convoy after our rest stop in Hockley Valley. Unforunately the local village of Bellefountain can not accomodate the parking, food & beverage requirements of a group our size this year. Upon a slow drive through Bellefountain the road changes into a southbound route that takes back to Mississauga where the 401 & 407 are both immediately accessible.

Old 17 Oct 2003, 04:40 pm
Senior Cruiser

I have ran this route, it is very nice, and will the leaves falling its even better.