Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
FS: Four (4) GT Rims with Tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Jul 2005, 07:05 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default FS: Four (4) GT Rims with Tires

These are four (4) OE 17" chrome rims from a 2004 PT Cruiser GT, used, complete with OE Goodyear Eagle RSA 205/50R-17 tires. These were placed into service on 7/29/2004 at 44 miles when I bought the car, rotated on 1/23/2005 at 6,779 miles (Front to Back, back Cross to Front), and removed from the car on 7/4/2005 at 12,722 miles. All rims are in good shape with mild wear - one rim and tire has slight curb rash. I would guess the tread can go for at least another year, but I have not measured it. These would be a great upgrade to a TE or LE which came with 16" rims. I am looking for $600 (USD) for all four, however lacking any offers, I will sell them for $200 (USD) each, $175 (USD) for the one with curb rash - All plus shipping. PM me if interested.

NOTE: I will be at the St. Louis PT Cruise 7/22-7/24 and will be happy to bring one or all four to the event to show if any one is interested. No Shipping! Heck, I'll even bring my tools and help any one install them there.

NOTE: In the included pictures, the rims have decorative center covers on them. While they will always include the centers, I will likely remove the center covers before they are sold.

dmp

ps, I don't see how to upload images or zip attachments, but I have several pictures of these wheels, including one detailed one of the rash. If any one is interested, please let me know and I can eMail pics to you.
Old 09 Jul 2005, 10:14 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

dmp, you have to have your images already uploaded to a webspace to post them here. There are several websites that offer free or minimal priced photo hosting. Try a google search for "free photo hosting" if you don't already have webspace.

2003 Almond GT AutoStick, body colored rear splash guards and hood struts, chrome gear shift, AC & vent knobs, billet steering wheel spokes and pedals, AMX1397 Turbo-Intake Pipe.
Old 15 Oct 2007, 04:32 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: FS: Four (4) GT Rims with Tires

photobucket.com is one of them
Old 12 Oct 2008, 11:57 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: FS: Four (4) GT Rims with Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmprantz View Post
These are four (4) OE 17" chrome rims from a 2004 PT Cruiser GT, used, complete with OE Goodyear Eagle RSA 205/50R-17 tires. These were placed into service on 7/29/2004 at 44 miles when I bought the car, rotated on 1/23/2005 at 6,779 miles (Front to Back, back Cross to Front), and removed from the car on 7/4/2005 at 12,722 miles. All rims are in good shape with mild wear - one rim and tire has slight curb rash. I would guess the tread can go for at least another year, but I have not measured it. These would be a great upgrade to a TE or LE which came with 16" rims. I am looking for $600 (USD) for all four, however lacking any offers, I will sell them for $200 (USD) each, $175 (USD) for the one with curb rash - All plus shipping. PM me if interested.

NOTE: I will be at the St. Louis PT Cruise 7/22-7/24 and will be happy to bring one or all four to the event to show if any one is interested. No Shipping! Heck, I'll even bring my tools and help any one install them there.

NOTE: In the included pictures, the rims have decorative center covers on them. While they will always include the centers, I will likely remove the center covers before they are sold.

dmp

ps, I don't see how to upload images or zip attachments, but I have several pictures of these wheels, including one detailed one of the rash. If any one is interested, please let me know and I can eMail pics to you.
__________________________________________________ _____________
Have you sold your rims yet, let me know, I am interested.
My email is chrisuhles@gmail.com
Thanks
Chris