Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
For Sale - 2 Goodyear -----SOLD-----

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Sep 2005, 11:40 am
Senior Cruiser

Default For Sale - 2 Goodyear -----SOLD-----

I've mounted 4 new tires (different brand) and have these left over. I didn't rotate my stock 205/50's so when the fronts wore out, I switched the "good" ones to the front and bought these 215/50's from Tire Rack for the back. You can check their price for yourself. They only have a couple thousand miles on them and are very even with little wear.
I like the "big tire in back" look and because they are in the back, there are no problems with traction control, speedo error, drive ratio, etc. And they fit great on the stock 17" rims. If you're in the same situation that I was, and just need two tires for now, this can be a good deal for you and it would be great for me to get them out of my garage.
Best offer plus actual shipping. You save a dollar, I make a dollar. We're both happy. /

SOLD