Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT Bruiser Bumper for Sale!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Dec 2005, 02:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default PT Bruiser Bumper for Sale!

Hello, I have for sale a used PT Bruiser front facia/bumper for sale. I had this on my PT for about 1 year and then ran over a shredded tire and knocked off the paint. Other than that, the bumper is in perfect condition. The buyer will have to have the paint stripped and re-painted to their liking. The fog lights are also included, only thing needed is the wiring kit for the lights. Or you can rig up your own wiring. Both lights work. I am asking for $150.00 or best offer.

Bumper is for direct pick up ONLY. I don't want to ship it. I live in Dallas, Tx. If you are interested please call me at: (972) 715-6869, or email me at: redptcruiser02@aol.com

Old 01 Jan 2006, 07:19 pm
Young Cruiser

I may be interested and live nearby (N. Dallas). What I want to know is what exactly prevents the use of this bumper on turbo models.
Old 02 Jan 2006, 08:03 am
Regular Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to AZ_IceMan

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Fodder4U

I may be interested and live nearby (N. Dallas). What I want to know is what exactly prevents the use of this bumper on turbo models.
Its the ultra small opening on the lower part of the bumper. The GT's have a larger opening and it won't allow the right amount of air to enter for the intercooler. So, you'll have a performance loss.[:0]

PrototypePower Performance UpCharge Pipe, Custom Cold Air Intake
Mopar Blow Off Valve, Mopar Stage ? Mopar Stage 1 PCM, AGP WasteGate Actuator,
TurboXS Dual Stage Boost Controller, TruBendz 3\" DownPipe with Custom 3\" Dual Exhaust,
NGK V-Power Plugs and AGP Performance Wires,
Autometer A-Pillar Pod with Boost/Trans Temp Guages
Old 03 Jan 2006, 12:46 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by AZ_IceMan

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Fodder4U

Its the ultra small opening on the lower part of the bumper. The GT's have a larger opening and it won't allow the right amount of air to enter for the intercooler. So, you'll have a performance loss.[:0]
That's probably true. I don't think this is made to fit a turbo model PT. I do know that it just slips on top of the factory bumper, so if you would still like to stop on by and try fitting it on top your PT turbo, then you could see ow it fits, and if it blocks the front intercooler on your GT.
Old 06 Jan 2006, 10:00 pm
Young Cruiser

They say it doesn't work on the Turbos but I disagree. Had it on my dream 2 tangerine for 2 years with not problem. It doesn't block the lower opening
Old 09 Jan 2006, 12:31 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Dreamin2

They say it doesn't work on the Turbos but I disagree. Had it on my dream 2 tangerine for 2 years with not problem. It doesn't block the lower opening
Thanks for the update!