Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Customized PT for sale-with air ride!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2006, 08:10 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Customized PT for sale-with air ride!

Hey gang,
I have decided to see if there is any interest in my ride. It is an 03 with about 52,000 miles on it and it pretty heavily customized. Has air ride, 18's in front, 20's in back, full custom stereo system with dvd/tv/mp3 screen in dash and 2 fosgate amps with 2 12 inch audiobahn subs and infinty rear component speakers. Also has custom made box with air brushed graphics. Inside of sub box is laced with green neon, as is the rear ceiling aboce the box. Green neons under front seats and under front dash. Custom paint was about $3,500 worth and also have one of a kind front end and a PTeazer rear roll pan. Air raid intake, painted engine bay and custom euro tails as well. Custom made daul exhaust system that sounds sweet with dual tips coming out in the center of the roll pan as oppossed to each end of the roll pan. Black leather seats inside and interior is a unique black/dark grey...looks really nice. Bottom half of car below the belt line will be repainted all silver, so I am going away from the two-tone...just too busy looking. So, it will have BRAND NEW PAINT all around the car from the belt line down. Top half of car was painted about 1 1/2 years ago. Garage kept and includes Audiovox remote start alarm system. Custom billet grill as well and will even throw in original rims/tires that came with it for free, so you will have that set and the 18/20 set up. You will need to buy 2 new 18 inch tires as I don't have them anymore as I am riding on the orginal set of tires/rims. As you can see this one has lots of extras....if you want to see more pictures, click here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/453088/1
Oh yeah, shaved the lock off of the rear hatch....makes it look much cleaner....let me know if you are interested and we will go from there! Sure I forgot some things, so if you have questions just let me know.
BigPhil
Old 11 Jun 2008, 04:20 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to TangerineDream2
Default Re: Customized PT for sale-with air ride!

How much are you asking for it?
Old 11 Jun 2008, 05:42 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Bump for a nice ride.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Old 12 Jun 2008, 08:25 am
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to Teekypt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigphil3232 View Post
Hey gang,
I have decided to see if there is any interest in my ride. It is an 03 with about 52,000 miles on it and it pretty heavily customized. Has air ride, 18's in front, 20's in back, full custom stereo system with dvd/tv/mp3 screen in dash and 2 fosgate amps with 2 12 inch audiobahn subs and infinty rear component speakers. Also has custom made box with air brushed graphics. Inside of sub box is laced with green neon, as is the rear ceiling aboce the box. Green neons under front seats and under front dash. Custom paint was about $3,500 worth and also have one of a kind front end and a PTeazer rear roll pan. Air raid intake, painted engine bay and custom euro tails as well. Custom made daul exhaust system that sounds sweet with dual tips coming out in the center of the roll pan as oppossed to each end of the roll pan. Black leather seats inside and interior is a unique black/dark grey...looks really nice. Bottom half of car below the belt line will be repainted all silver, so I am going away from the two-tone...just too busy looking. So, it will have BRAND NEW PAINT all around the car from the belt line down. Top half of car was painted about 1 1/2 years ago. Garage kept and includes Audiovox remote start alarm system. Custom billet grill as well and will even throw in original rims/tires that came with it for free, so you will have that set and the 18/20 set up. You will need to buy 2 new 18 inch tires as I don't have them anymore as I am riding on the orginal set of tires/rims. As you can see this one has lots of extras....if you want to see more pictures, click here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/453088/1
Oh yeah, shaved the lock off of the rear hatch....makes it look much cleaner....let me know if you are interested and we will go from there! Sure I forgot some things, so if you have questions just let me know.
BigPhil
I wouldn't want to part with such a clean ride....

http://www.math.uh.edu/~tai/Today/Clean3.jpg