Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
A few decent items for sale.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Nov 2006, 01:32 am
Young Cruiser

Default A few decent items for sale.

Hey everybody. After a long while with no talk, my insurance totalled out my car. The frame was twisted. I have a few items, if anybody is interested.

1. E&G Classics Brushed billet grille. $100 + 15 ship.
There are a few minor pits in the grille, and at the very bottom
of the bottom piece, there is a small scuff. It looks fine from a few feet away. To secure the bottom, all you need is some plumbers tape and some wing nuts. The mounting kit did not come with the grill, even though I purchased it new. If I can find my hillbilly mounting kit, I will definately throw it in there.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63...10906_1739.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63...9/PICT0153.jpg

2. B&M Short throw shifter & Booger Bushings, brand new but I opened the packaging, I never got around to installing it. This shifter is a really nice piece, it feels really solid. It comes with everything that was originally shipped to me, including the knob and B&M decal.
The bushings (yellow) complement the shifter really well, they are supposed to firm up the shift pattern, and cure the notchiness in the shift pattern from what I can understand. They were purchased separately for about $25, I have no use for them. They're included.
$105 shipped
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63...0906_1754a.jpg

3. BTG Polished Strut Brace. Had on the car for about a year, it's in really great shape. There are a few smudges, mostly engine dust. I've cleaned it to the best of my ability, with some metal polish. It can easily look perfect with some good metal polish and elbow grease. $100 + 10 ship.
I couldn't get a decent picture (due to glare) off the camera phone, so here is a link. http://www.pt-tuning.com/performance...hockBrace.html

4. 6"X8" Audiobahn AS68Q. Speakers. 100 Watts RMS. 200 watts peak. They made a nice improvement over stock. Used for around 6-8 months. Great shape. $30 to your door
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63...10906_1745.jpg

More info :
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAu...roductID=14053

Things I can't find at the moment, but are for sale when found. (For future reference)

1. Used throttle body off of '01 5spd. $35 shipped
2. Cargo net $15 shipped (I don't think I'll be finding this, but I will do my best.)
3. Grille off Deep Cranberry. Top piece. A few small chips.
$45 shipped.
4. Local Pick Up Only : Stock exhaust from '01 N/a. ($ One Burrito)
5. Local Pick Up only : Stock interior left hatch panel.
Taken off when replaced by mopar sub. ($ One Burrito)

I'm sure I have some more small stuff, but I will keep this updated. Paypal only, not looking to rip you off or get ripped off myself. I will ship to confirmed addresses.

First come first served. Thank you all very much for looking. Keep on Cruisin! I really miss my car!

Old 10 Nov 2006, 11:35 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

E-mail sent.
Old 16 Nov 2006, 09:57 pm
Cool Cruiser

DO you still have your billet grill for sale?

\"You All Laugh Because I\'M Different, I Laugh Because YOU\'RE All The Same!\"
Old 16 Nov 2006, 11:37 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

E-mail sent on cargo net.
Old 17 Nov 2006, 09:17 pm
Young Cruiser

Sorry for the delayed response. The Billet grille is still for sale. The cargo net has not been found yet, I'm still trying though. Once again, sorry for the delayed response.
\'01 Cranberry PT Touring 5spd, 17\"BBS YZ Rims, 2-10\" Polk Momo Subs, Infinity speakers all around, Sirius Satellite Radio, Valentine One Radar Detector, lowered with Eibach Pro-Kit, BTG strutbar,K&N FIPK intake, Flowmaster cat-back exhaust, Blllet Aluminum Grille, 5% tinted windows all around, B&M Short Shifter w/Booger Bushings. Interior & Exterior Red Underglow. $55 in the gas tank (5-8-06)

Old 20 Nov 2006, 09:28 pm
Young Cruiser

a friend of mine wants the billet grille if its still available? Contact me at tonyspt@yahoo.com

THANKS!