PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
18inch America Racing wheels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2007, 04:18 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to BigRyan Send a message via Yahoo to BigRyan
Default 18inch America Racing wheels

i have a full set of 18inch american racing wheels, 2 of them have tires on them with bout 85% tread on them, they are 215/35/18 tire on the 2, the other 2 have no tires due to the fact they been off my car for some time.....
the 2 that are off have a smal Bend in each one of the wheels, ones barly noticeabe you really cant see it unless pointed out to you, and the other one you can see but its not that bad wither they both Still hold air, there's no curb burn on either one of them they would be perfect if it wasnt for that bend in each, they were on my passenger side i hit a pot hole on the interstate lucky that's all that happen to me surly running the low profile tires that i run on them..i just took 2 off that side and bout 2 20s to do a 20/18 combo, now i would like to sale the set of 18s to buy 2 more 20s for the front....i am looking to get $600 for all 4 of them and the tires that are on the 2, if i where to put 2 more tires on the other 2 id have to Ask $900 for them, i got bought them for a little over $1800 new so if your looking for a Great looking wheel you your Pt Cruiser Neon anything like that these are a steel.... you can Email me at slammblaz@aol.com or PM on here to contact me.... i am in Texas so if someone wanted them shiped i have to go check into the shipping cost.....

here's pictures of the Wheels....

Old 09 Jun 2007, 12:41 am
Young Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to BigRyan Send a message via Yahoo to BigRyan
Default Re: 18inch America Racing wheels

Come on noone wants these for there Pt??? i need'em sold...