PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Chrysler PT Cruiser GT factory OEM 17" wheels / rims

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2007, 08:51 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Chrysler PT Cruiser GT factory OEM 17" wheels / rims

FOR SALE!!! -

Full set of four (4) factory PT Cruiser 17" chrome finished wheels with matching factory centercaps.

They are off a PT GT or Limited Edition model.

These wheels should fit all PT Cruisers and other cars, but check with your own credible source(s) to be sure for fitment.

Apart from a couple of short, shallow scuffs that barely grazed one wheel (and are virtually unnoticable at 3 feet away), these wheels are practically brand new. The scuffs are arrowed in a picture, but they are rather relatively insignificant and aren't deep at all, so you won't be dissappointed.

They shine up perfectly!

Each sells for at least $300 new (minus tires) at the dealership, and over $250 each used elsewhere; and these are virtually flawless.

They'll be shipped in wheel boxes to you.

Shipping will be $30 per wheel within the continental US. International shipping can be arranged.

The shipping charges quoted is a flat rate. However, if actual shipping per wheel at auction end is $7 less than quoted (i.e. $23 or less), I will gladly refund the $7 per wheel to the winning bidder; I have done so in the past. Otherwise, shipping charges remain at $30 per wheel using USPS regular mail. Other shipping arrangements agreed upon between buyer and seller, such as Next-Day shipping will obviously cost more. Thank you.

*These wheels are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to withdraw this listing without notice. Consequently, if I sell these wheels elsewhere, I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Ebay link: eBay Motors: Chrysler PT Cruiser GT factory OEM 17" wheels / rims (item 120165719655 end time Sep-30-07 11:19:09 PDT)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 6a30_1.jpg (33.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg 6acd_1.jpg (28.4 KB, 18 views)

Last edited by cruzzer-one; 27 Sep 2007 at 08:52 am. Reason: Added "For Sale"
Old 27 Sep 2007, 03:38 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default Re: Chrysler PT Cruiser GT factory OEM 17" wheels / rims

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruzzer-one View Post
FOR SALE!!! -

Full set of four (4) factory PT Cruiser 17" chrome finished wheels with matching factory centercaps.

They are off a PT GT or Limited Edition model.

These wheels should fit all PT Cruisers and other cars, but check with your own credible source(s) to be sure for fitment.

Apart from a couple of short, shallow scuffs that barely grazed one wheel (and are virtually unnoticable at 3 feet away), these wheels are practically brand new. The scuffs are arrowed in a picture, but they are rather relatively insignificant and aren't deep at all, so you won't be dissappointed.

They shine up perfectly!

Each sells for at least $300 new (minus tires) at the dealership, and over $250 each used elsewhere; and these are virtually flawless.

They'll be shipped in wheel boxes to you.

Shipping will be $30 per wheel within the continental US. International shipping can be arranged.

The shipping charges quoted is a flat rate. However, if actual shipping per wheel at auction end is $7 less than quoted (i.e. $23 or less), I will gladly refund the $7 per wheel to the winning bidder; I have done so in the past. Otherwise, shipping charges remain at $30 per wheel using USPS regular mail. Other shipping arrangements agreed upon between buyer and seller, such as Next-Day shipping will obviously cost more. Thank you.

*These wheels are advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to withdraw this listing without notice. Consequently, if I sell these wheels elsewhere, I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

Ebay link: eBay Motors: Chrysler PT Cruiser GT factory OEM 17" wheels / rims (item 120165719655 end time Sep-30-07 11:19:09 PDT)
PT GT wheels are 17" and Limited Edition wheels are 16". If 16" and off of a Limited Edition model, because of the offset, they will not fit a PT GT. The 17" GT wheels will fit all PTs.

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic