Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Inferno Red '03 PT GT for sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Mar 2008, 08:07 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Inferno Red '03 PT GT for sale

Very clean, well-maintained turbo-charged PT Cruiser GT priced to sell. Inferno Red exterior, black leather interior. The car runs smoothly and drives well with 49,000 miles; all services are up to date and it is PA inspected. It also has the remainder of the 7/70 powertrain warranty. I was a Chrysler Technician until a few months ago; the car has had only Chrysler parts put on it and it has had Mobil 1 full synthentic oil every 3000 miles since new. I purchased the car 2 years ago from the original owner, an older gentleman that had kept the car in pristine condition. The brakes are all well above 50% and the tires only have 5000 miles on them. The only problems I have to note are cosmetic - a ding in the hood and other normal wear-and-tear. Any questions at all feel free to contact me! I'd like to get $8700 for it.

I have plenty of photos of the car, just didn't want to shrink them down to the uploadable limit of this site, so email me for pics, thanks. rpspringer@hotmail.com