Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Blue Xenon High/Low/Fog lights

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Apr 2008, 08:12 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme
Default Blue Xenon High/Low/Fog lights

For sale I have the whole PT Cruiser set of lights. All the same brand, all the same bulb, just different sizes/models.

The low beams (9006XS) have MAYBE 3hrs on them, if that.

The high beam (9005XS) has MAYBE 5minutes on them.

The fog lights (9006) have around 5-7hrs on them. These lights ARE BLUE!

I am selling them because although they were the blue kind of light I was looking for, I wanted something a tad bit brighter, so I went with Silverstars. The highbeams/foglights are still installed on my car.

I will sell the lights for $35/pair or $80 for all of them + $6 for shipping. These are some nice lights. I'm sorry but I do not have any pics of the lights while they are running. If you have any questions please reply to this thread, or send me an email at ucantcme[at]gmail[dot]com.

-Ron

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!
Old 24 Apr 2008, 08:20 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to ucantcme Send a message via MSN to ucantcme Send a message via Skype™ to ucantcme
Default Re: Blue Xenon High/Low/Fog lights

Got some pics (of the bulbs)

Sorry, Totally slipped my mind when I posted the first time

These pics are just to demonstrate the color of the bulb. All 3 types of lights are different size/shape, etc...

My Baby:
01' Taupe Limited PT Cruiser w/ rear spoiler, Drop in K&N Air Filter, Limo tint all around, blue neon interior, blue LED windshield nozzles,
In-dash CD/DVD/Radio made by Jensen, Vent Visors, Chrome Antenna Bezel, Chrome Grille inserts, Dual Catback Exhaust, Scan Gauge II,
back-up camera, and a system containing 2 Lanzar 15" subwoofers and an MA Audio 1800watt amplifier.

Check me out on Car Domain!