Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Ptparts for sale ( Alberta Canada)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jul 2008, 10:53 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Ptparts for sale ( Alberta Canada)

I have some parts for sale as I no longer own a PT. All parts are in excellent condition and I may possibly be able to deliver them within Alberta, or Saskatchewan although the buyer would have to pay me for gas. I would also be able to ship at the buyers expense.

1) Canuck Motorsports lowering springs.
These springs have about 20k on them and are in perfect shape. They made my PT handle about 500x better than it did. I put the springs on myself and did not have an alignment afterwards and still got the full 20k out of the otiginal tires ( wore out at about 60,000 km's with 20,000 of them being lowered km's)
I am asking 80 bucks or best offer for them

2) Gabriel Gas charged rear shocks.
I bought these in a set with front struts that I put on my PT after I took the springs off. I never did get around to putting these shocks on it so they are brand spanking new, one stock front PT strut will be included if the buyer wants a spare.
I am asking 50 bucks for these.

3) Precut window tint for the front 2 windows.
I bought this off ebay for about 25 bucks, they are perfect cut and are 30% I believe.
Asking 15 bucks for this.

4) Smokers kit (ashtray and cigerette lighter), rear mudflaps (factory),front liscense plate holder( factory).
None of these has ever been used, I am looking for 20 bucks for these.

5) PT cruiser factory subwoofer setup.
The only thing missing from this setup is instructions, and the black metal grill that goes over the sub. The one problem I found with this is that the amp seems to not work properly. It would turn staticy on occasion and I couold not figure out why. I bought a new sub( just a cheapo) and tried it in the place of the factory one and it still did the same thing. Best bet woud be to buy this for the wiring (use the wiring to get your remote wire and sound to sub amp) and the box for factory placement with an aftermarket sub.

I am asking 50 bucks for this stuff.
Old 06 Jul 2008, 09:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Ptparts for sale ( Alberta Canada)

What is the drop on that the lowering springs make on the pt any pic.

Thank you

Take Care.

Shane
Old 06 Jul 2008, 10:39 pm
Fresh Cruiser

What are the the inches it drops the front and rear
Old 07 Jul 2008, 07:04 pm
Fresh Cruiser

It is supposed to be 1.25 front and 1.5 rear but it is more like 1.5 front and 2 in the rear. I will post some pics as soon as I can find them.
Old 07 Jul 2008, 07:07 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Before

after

Old 18 Jul 2008, 12:37 am
Senior Cruiser

I would like your precut window tint...I live in Edmonton can you contact me...pkcarey@shaw.ca
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob
Old 14 Apr 2009, 05:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Send a message via MSN to samstevens5

if they will fit the limited 02...... would you take 65?
Old 14 Apr 2009, 11:26 pm
Senior Cruiser

where are you located? is the window tint still available?
PT Cruiser Inferno Red GT Cruiser. 5Spd 215HO HP 17" Chrome wheels, Chrome gas cap, door spears, door handle cups, door buttons,door lock pins, vent covers,rear spoiler,rear painted mudflaps,, chrome/carbon fibre/like ebrake cover, wiper jet covers,bra, seat covers,Mr. Mikes welting, chrome valve stems and caps, leather ebrake boot,chrome change holder cover,black/red leather steering wheel cover, chrome antenna bezel and chrome 12:" antenna,rear quarter window decals, winter car cover for winter storage, special made DREAM CREWZER dash plaque.upper windshield eyebrow tint , gts headlight protectors, carbon fibre taillight covers,car cover,K&N drop in filter, AMX intake pipe, shiny metal steering wheel spoke covers:Mopar door sills, rear chrome licence insert.street series badge,billett grill,engine start button, red brake calipers,painted engine manifold,chrome vent knobs,chrome/carbon fibre shift knob