PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements
       

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2006 Route 66 For Sale (Balto/DC)

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10 Mar 2009, 07:45 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default 2006 Route 66 For Sale (Balto/DC)

2006 Route 66 PT Cruiser Limited Edition Street Cruiser series
Excellent shape! Many photos available.
Emissions & Maryland inspected
46K miles, 100% stock.
$10K
Extended warranty may be available.
dhbmedic@comcast.net
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1a.jpg (97.2 KB, 33 views)
File Type: jpg 4a.jpg (90.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 3a.jpg (94.2 KB, 17 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10 Mar 2009, 08:31 pm
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Oregon.
Posts: 3,521
Default Re: 2006 Route 66 For Sale (Balto/DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbmedic View Post
2006 Route 66 PT Cruiser Limited Edition Street Cruiser series
Excellent shape! Many photos available.
Emissions & Maryland inspected
46K miles, 100% stock.
$10K
Extended warranty may be available.
dhbmedic@comcast.net

Kelly Blue Book says you are asking at least $1k too much and with a buyer's market out there who knows how much more it'll drop.


Excellent
$9,000

Good
$8,400

Fair
$7,650
__________________
\'05 Stone White SRT4

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11 Mar 2009, 06:27 am
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default Re: 2006 Route 66 For Sale (Balto/DC)

KBB: $11345 retail, $9420 private party.
Edmunds: $10286 retail, $11022 certified (which obviously I can't do).
NADA: $9975

I did forget to mention it's covered under Chrysler 7/70 extended warranty, and includes OEM rook rack, class I Hide-a-Hitch receiver, and hitch-mounted bike rack.

Thanks for your feedback, but I have it priced correctly.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11 Mar 2009, 04:39 pm
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Oregon.
Posts: 3,521
Default Re: 2006 Route 66 For Sale (Balto/DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbmedic View Post
KBB: $11345 retail, $9420 private party.
Edmunds: $10286 retail, $11022 certified (which obviously I can't do).
NADA: $9975

I did forget to mention it's covered under Chrysler 7/70 extended warranty, and includes OEM rook rack, class I Hide-a-Hitch receiver, and hitch-mounted bike rack.

Thanks for your feedback, but I have it priced correctly.
The world is upside down right now. Don't know where you are getting your info, but here it is. 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser - Private Party Pricing Report - Official Kelley Blue Book Site You will never see retail and what I am showing you is private party. People won't care about options. Best of luck.
__________________
\'05 Stone White SRT4

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11 Mar 2009, 06:02 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 3
Default Re: 2006 Route 66 For Sale (Balto/DC)

It's a "touring" not a "limited" - here's the KBB page I used, correctly configured with all the options, etc. Not sure how (or if) zip code makes a difference.

Trust me - I understand this and I researched it well. And - obviously - this is always a starting point.

Try this link:

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?YearId=2006&Mileage=46000&Vehic leClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=10&ModelId=71&Price Type=Private+Party&VehicleId=355&SelectionHistory= 355|30166|21771|0|0|13242|true|13245|true|13280|tr ue|13311|true|13335|true|13340|true|13346|true|133 54|true|13390|true|13420|true|13407|true&Condition =Excellent&QuizConditions=
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11 Mar 2009, 06:23 pm
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Oregon.
Posts: 3,521
Default Re: 2006 Route 66 For Sale (Balto/DC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbmedic View Post
It's a "touring" not a "limited" - here's the KBB page I used, correctly configured with all the options, etc. Not sure how (or if) zip code makes a difference.

Trust me - I understand this and I researched it well. And - obviously - this is always a starting point.

Try this link:

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/PricingReport.aspx?YearId=2006&Mileage=46000&Vehic leClass=UsedCar&ManufacturerId=10&ModelId=71&Price Type=Private+Party&VehicleId=355&SelectionHistory= 355|30166|21771|0|0|13242|true|13245|true|13280|tr ue|13311|true|13335|true|13340|true|13346|true|133 54|true|13390|true|13420|true|13407|true&Condition =Excellent&QuizConditions=
I truly hope you get what you are happy with. The zip code is used because cars sell for different prices in different parts of the country. Good luck and let us know how you do.
__________________
\'05 Stone White SRT4

\'04 Graphite PT Automatic
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
rear bumper from a 2006 route 66 rte662006 Classifieds: For Sale/Trade 0 22 Jul 2008 12:37 pm
2006 PT Street Cruiser Route 66 Edition skylight PT Cruiser News and Rumors 35 17 Nov 2007 02:39 pm
2006 Route 66 Street Cruiser ptbanana General PT Cruiser Discussions 3 09 Aug 2007 01:33 pm
Employee Pricing on remaining 2006 PT Cruisers skylight PT Cruiser News and Rumors 0 09 Jul 2006 12:29 pm
2006 PT Cruiser Pics and New Specs skylight PT Cruiser News and Rumors 14 13 Nov 2005 08:46 pm


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 am.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors