Advertisements
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible for SALE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 May 2009, 12:07 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to Cathy06PT
Default 2006 PT Cruiser Convertible for SALE

Hello All! ( It's been a while!!! )

The time has come where I will be selling my 2006 PT Cruiser Convertible. There are pictures located in My Gallery of the car inside and out as well as in my signature below. I will also add more photos soon. I will be selling it roughly in 2 weeks, only because it is in a professional bodyshop right now fixing a very small dent in the passenger door. I know I wouldn't buy a car with a dent in it, so I wouldn't sell it that way either! ( I thank local vandals for the dent.. Nice huh? ) I believe I still have the original window sticker if needed. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!! Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

-It is a Base Model 2006 Marine Blue Convertible w/ Black Top
-non-turbo 4cyl as well as and automatic
-Power Windows
-power locks
-anti-theft
-16'' Rims with new tires ( almost new, they have 14,000 miles on them )
-A/C
-1-disc CD Player Radio (OEM)
-Will come with an Automatic Starter installed and an XM Unit installed as well ( although this is easily removed if the buyer doesn't want it ).
-Fog lights
-54,200 Miles and Only 1 Owner... (Me..LOL )
-Front and side airbags
--Located in Central New Jersey--

Now for the Price. I'm selling it at $11,900 but we can def. work something out, I'm an extreamly motivated seller, and need to sell because I can not keep as many cars as I do, but as I said I am 1000% Motivated to sell so we can def. talk numbers ( Within Reason of course, I'm not giving it away ). The car is also for sale locally so if it sells, I'll post and let you all know, and if it doesn't sell, I'll just remove the listing all together.

**I must let you know, this car is currently being financed, so I do not have the title on hand, the bank does. I know that does worry some people, but I am not out to screw anyone over because, lets face it, you've got to be a fool to do that to someone. I would never ever in my life do that to anyone, I assure you I wouldn't.**

Last edited by Cathy06PT; 02 May 2009 at 12:09 am.