PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Trade my Aftermarket intake for your Stock Intake around Harrisburg, PA!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Jun 2009, 04:15 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Thumbs up Trade my Aftermarket intake for your Stock Intake around Harrisburg, PA!

This is actually for an older lady who is in my family and bought a PT cruiser with an after market intake already on it. She wants it to sound "normal" and not "like a motorcycle" so I thought I would ask if anyone wanted her Aftermarket intake for their stock intake. Her car is a 01-05 style intake so it would need to be from those years.
I can probably get a pic if need be but its just a standard chrome pipe that runs from the throttle body with a L shape down to an open air filter near the battery.
I can take the intake out to you and swap them out or you can come by her house and I can swap it there.
Can travel in about a 30 mile radius around Harrisburg.
let me know if you have any questions.
Evan
Old 22 Jun 2009, 02:09 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: Trade my Aftermarket intake for your Stock Intake around Harrisburg, PA!

Would overnight shipping be an issue if I provide you the shipping label?

Old 22 Jun 2009, 04:28 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: Trade my Aftermarket intake for your Stock Intake around Harrisburg, PA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabouty View Post
Would overnight shipping be an issue if I provide you the shipping label?
Yeah whatever you would want. Overnight is expensive however. I would need the air box with the stock filter and the rubber tube that goes from the air box to the throttle body. Then I would just send back the intake on her car. Makes no difference to me as long as I can return her car to stock.
I can get it mailed back the next day.
Evan