Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2003 PT Turbo 17" chrome rims and tires *MINT*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Sep 2003, 11:45 am
Cool Cruiser

Default 2003 PT Turbo 17" chrome rims and tires *MINT*

OK, I think that I'm ready to get rid of my rims and tires now.

They are the OEM 2003 PT Cruiser GT Turbo 17" chrome rims with the OEM Goodyear Eagle RSA tires. As of this posting, the tires have 3452 km (~2130 miles) on them and show no signs of wear. The tires have never been scrubbed on the side walls and the rims are super clean, no dings, dents, chips or curb rash.

I don't currently have any pictures but I can send pictures upon your request. These rims came with wheel locks so I'll throw in a brand new set of Mopar/McGard wheel locks with the rims.

The reason why I am selling them is that when I bought the car, I wanted the painted aluminum rims and not the chrome ones. The chrome ones look great and have been growing on me but I still can't resist the look of the painted aluminum on a silver car. I'm looking to get what it would cost to replace these rims and tires with the OEM painted rims and tires. The chrome was a $650 + tax option (Canadian $$$). Please make offers.
Old 01 Apr 2004, 09:09 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Ok, so what's it going to cost for painted alloy rims and tires (used?) so I know how much to offer you.

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by GLH_TC 16V

OK, I think that I'm ready to get rid of my rims and tires now.

They are the OEM 2003 PT Cruiser GT Turbo 17" chrome rims with the OEM Goodyear Eagle RSA tires. As of this posting, the tires have 3452 km (~2130 miles) on them and show no signs of wear. The tires have never been scrubbed on the side walls and the rims are super clean, no dings, dents, chips or curb rash.

I don't currently have any pictures but I can send pictures upon your request. These rims came with wheel locks so I'll throw in a brand new set of Mopar/McGard wheel locks with the rims.

The reason why I am selling them is that when I bought the car, I wanted the painted aluminum rims and not the chrome ones. The chrome ones look great and have been growing on me but I still can't resist the look of the painted aluminum on a silver car. I'm looking to get what it would cost to replace these rims and tires with the OEM painted rims and tires. The chrome was a $650 + tax option (Canadian $$$). Please make offers.
Old 02 Apr 2004, 12:11 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

humphrej, welcome to the forum!

2002 Inferno Red PT Limited
Photos and more at: http://www.randgraphics.org/PT_Cruiser/demos/index.htm
Mercedes Wiki