Advertisements
A few odds and ends:

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Aug 2009, 10:55 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Send a message via Yahoo to Candyman
Smile A few odds and ends:

Hey their Everyone,

Ok, I'm not sure if anyone has a use for any of this stuff, and this is my first attempt at trying to sell anything here, or via the internet all together, so please bear with me on this one as I'm not really too up on exactly how to do the Paypal, or Ebay thing yet, or figure out correct shipping info on bulky items. Though I surly recon its not too hard to figure out. Just never really done it before so I'm on a bit of a learning curve, but will follow through 110% on any purchases made, and I think everyone here knows I am a pretty stand up guy with a solid rep, so we should by good!.

With that said, here's what I got.

1. First up, the stock 03 (6) disk in dash head unit that came out of my PT with the Serious in it, and so on that came new in my ride from the Factory. I used it for about 3 months from new before messing around with my audio, at which point it was then wrapped air tight and went in the closet till now so it should be in great shape.

Was thinking $50, or maybe trade for something, or? + Shipping from 92543

2. The stock rear shelf that also went into the closet when I did my audio to which if you have ever seen pic's of my trunk layout, you would probably have a good handle on why my shelf just won't fit in my trunk anymore. Its charcoal in color, in basically new condition, and this one also has my custom mixed 5 year fabric protectant on it which covers you on stains, liquids, and so on. As far as I know, (please correct me if I'm wrong here guys) this should fit all models.

Was thinking the same thing on price. $50 or trade, or? + Shipping from 92543

3. This one's probably kinda iffy if any one has a use for them, but for the sake of cleaning out stuff, I also have my stock tail lights that again came off my ride. With a little help from Slayer, I upgraded to the 07 tail lights which I like the clear / red on the newer style to match up better with my back up lights. Anyhow, the old ones are the orange / red ones, and between my ride sitting most of the time in storage under a car cover, along with having been detailed regularly, they are also basically like when they left the factory, and in this case also have been fully polished out, and are sealed with my high strength Sealant

And, once again, $50 for the set, or Trade, or? + shipping from 92543

So, cash is great, or if you might have some other PT stuff sitting around, or maybe stray amp, or audio stuff, or something...Maybe we can figure something out.If not, i will go a different route on finding everything a new home, but really wanted to post here first in case anyone could make use of any of this stuff first.

If interested, please don't be shy.

Candyman

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Please Like my Hot Rod Restoration and Detail Shop on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/BlueDiamondDetailing
Old 17 Aug 2009, 03:21 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: A few odds and ends:

This guy is looking for that shelf you have.
2002 PT Cruiser
N/A 2.4L/5-speed
Modifications: Boogers, Maddog 80% STS, Auto throttle body, Airbox modifications, Eibach Pro springs, Energy Suspension control arm bushings & motor mount inserts, disabled balance shafts.
1989 Caprice Wagon
307/auto
Modifications: Lowered 2" front and rear, flat black paint, emblems and trim removed and filled, pinstriping, big 'n little tires.
Old 18 Aug 2009, 01:38 am
Regular Cruiser

Hi Candyman,
Your factory deck is set up for Sirius Satellite radio correct? Do you have the satellite antenna or how does that work? Would I be able to register with Sirius and use the Satellite feature? Let me know-Thanks!
2004 GT, 5spd, Stage1, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow 2.5" Catback, 3" O2, 3" Needswings Catless DP, Mopar BOV, NGK Iridiums, Mopar Wires, Aeroforce Interceptor w/wideband kit, Vibrant Catch Can, Prothane Inserts, AMX1397 upper and lower pipes, Plastic Intake, Hurst STS, S2 WGA, Factory Sub and now Alky Injected!
Old 18 Aug 2009, 05:45 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Smile Re: A few odds and ends:

Hey their KLCruiser,

Yep, this head unit came stock on some of the upper level, and Dream Cruiser Series as a part of the premium package. It has the 6 disk in dash changer built into the unit and also has the Serious function built in. The down side with the Serious is since it came stock with the PT, the antenna is permanently mounted on the roof in the rear most center, right in front of the rear wing, and can't be removed, so you would have to try to find a compatible antenna to work the Serious capability. Here is the system that Chrysler uses on the PT's.

Sirius Satellite Radio Receiver and Antenna Kit

Pretty expensive to me, and their may likely be cheaper units available, but that's what comes stock. Otherwise its just a matter of calling and activating the service and you are good to go. Wish I could be more help to you on this one. Otherwise it is a really decent set up for a stock head unit! The only reason I took it out was right around three months after I bought my PT new, I went and redid everything to an upgraded full on audio system and put a new head unit in with the much needed outputs for all my amps, and accessories. Here is a pic.couple s of what I have now.

Anyways go easy, and if you or anyone has any more questions on anything, please don't be shy!

Candyman

Check out my Custom PT Club Website: http://westvalleyforum.proboards.com/index.cgi
And my ever growing PT Photo Archives: http://s458.photobucket.com/albums/q...uiserArchives/

Old 18 Aug 2009, 10:23 am
Regular Cruiser

Thanks Candyman,
I'll explore the antenna a little further. And I've seen a few pics of your ride on the forum before. One wicked ride you have there!!!
2004 GT, 5spd, Stage1, K&N FIPK, Magnaflow 2.5" Catback, 3" O2, 3" Needswings Catless DP, Mopar BOV, NGK Iridiums, Mopar Wires, Aeroforce Interceptor w/wideband kit, Vibrant Catch Can, Prothane Inserts, AMX1397 upper and lower pipes, Plastic Intake, Hurst STS, S2 WGA, Factory Sub and now Alky Injected!
Old 05 Sep 2009, 08:33 am
Fresh Cruiser

Do you still have the rear shelf? I have a 2008 basic model and they don't come with the shelf, but I would love to have one. Thanks.
Old 06 Sep 2009, 08:32 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Smile Re: A few odds and ends:

Hey their Cabinetgirl,

Yep I sure do still have it.

Candyman