PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
04 PTGT low low miles, cheap cheap price!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Sep 2009, 08:45 pm
Young Cruiser

Default 04 PTGT low low miles, cheap cheap price!

Okay here's the deal. I traveled halfway across the country and picked up an 04 PTGT with a manual transmission. I've had it since last year and last week the clutch went out. It was the last straw for my finances. I'm making monthly payments on a paperweight now. I'm out of cash so it has to go. Hopefully someone can clean up the issues it has and get themselves a great deal here.

The Good!

Rare Sea Mist Green Metallic color, black leather interior, sunroof, 5 speed transmission, clear title, good brakes, new tires, nice condition stock chrome wheels, engine only has 50k miles, new stock lower motor mount, new IACV, crane fire wires, K&N drop in filter, stock intake is still in place, Xenon front bumper with side skirts available, great curb appeal, electrics are good, no rust.

The Bad!

Needs a clutch , needs fuel issue sorted out (pump, regulator, filters? It starts, but you have to turn the key to accessory, hear it prime, wait a couple seconds then turn to ignition. *shrug*) the trouble starting throws a check engine light. airbag light is on - air
bags are there and functional. I have had this checked and there is an open circuit under the passenger side seat that is putting the airbag light on. I have the paper work from a Chrysler dealer stating what the problem is. I just didn't want to pay to pull the seat and carpet out to get to it, head lights are a bit foggy, stock speakers are pretty crappy.

13 months ago I paid ~ $8500.00 I'll sell it on for $4500 obo. Put a Clutch Master in it and a Walbro pump and you'll be good to go on the way cheap. If you were looking to make 300ish hp out of the car you'd want to upgrade the clutch and fuel anyway right?. Any questions e-mail me or call THREE ONE SEVEN 366 TWO 9 ONE 7.

Oh, and I just noticed - the photos show old tires, but there are new ones on now. Also, those crappy side mirrors have been replaced with NOS style heated ones.

Last edited by Dirk_Gently; 27 Sep 2009 at 10:41 pm. Reason: more info
Old 30 Sep 2009, 08:55 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: 04 PTGT low low miles, cheap cheap price!

New clutch is being put in the cruiser. Still for sale bumping - low miles, cheap price, NEW CLUTCH!