LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Sep 2011, 12:21 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default FS: 2006 PT Cruiser GT Convertible

Year: 2006
Make: Chrysler
Model: PT Cruiser GT Convertible
Mileage: 18707
Options: Traction Control, 4-Wheel ABS, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Tilt Wheel, AM/FM /CD Stereo, Dual airbags, Side Airbags, Power Drivers Seat, Leather seats, Premium 17 Wheels, Tinted Windows, Boost Gauge
Color: Black
Price: $14,495 OBO
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Body Style: Convertible
Transmission Type: Manual - 5 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: 2.4 Liter Turbocharged
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

Engine size: 2.4 L Double overhead cam (DOHC), Cylinders: inline 4, Valves: 16, Torque: 245 ft-lbs. @ 2400 rpm, Horsepower: 230 hp @ 5100 rpm, Turning circle: 40.1 ft., Drive type: front wheel drive, Transmission: 5-speed manual, Fuel type: premium unleaded (required), Fuel tank capacity: 15.0 gal., Range in miles (cty/hwy): 285.0/375.0 mi., EPA mileage est. (cty/hwy): 19/25 mpg, 4-wheel ABS, Dual front with head protection chambers side-mounted airbags, Child seat anchors, Remote anti-theft alarm system, Ventilated front disc / solid rear disc brakes, Engine immobilizer, Front fog/driving lights, Passenger airbag occupant sensing deactivation, Traction control, Emergency interior trunk release, Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Tilt Wheel, AM/FM /CD Stereo, Power Drivers Seat, Leather seats, Premium 17 Wheels, Tinted Windows, Boost Gauge.

This meticulously cared for 1-owner 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT Convertible has been my daily driver since August 2007 when I purchased it brand-new at Locklear Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Tuscaloosa, AL. The convertible top has been cared for with RaggTopp brand cleaner and protectant. Mobile 1 full synthetic motor oil has been used since its second oil change (First oil change was done at 10 miles, the day I bought the car). The car was not garaged, however a California Car Cover company cover has always been used when the car has sat for more than a couple days at a time without driving, as well as covered parking at the airport 25-50% of the time. The car has updated 17 5-spoke chrome wheels from another PT Cruiser GT. The only modifications to the car are a dash mounted boost gauge, a K&N Drop-In air filter and professionally tinted windows (Not your normal $99 job). A front-end Bra will be included with the sale, as well as the convertible boot.

The mileage will change as I will continue driving the car until sold. Please send me an email or PM to setup an appointment to view the car. I have owned 2 other PT Cruisers, and have loved them all, but unfortunately a cross-country move has forced me to sell the PT Cruiser before the move. I have not had a single issue with this car, and all routine maintenance has been completed.

Cars.com ad

Past Mopars:
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible GT
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible
2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition
1993 Plymouth Sundance/Duster 3.0 litre

Last edited by matt87951; 02 Sep 2011 at 12:28 pm. Reason: Add Cars.com link to For Sale ad
Old 02 Sep 2011, 04:32 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: FS: 2006 PT Cruiser GT Convertible

Oh man, Matt, you getting rid of your vert? Sorry to hear that, it's a gorgeous ride!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, post up some photos and I'll tell my friends about it. You're not too far away for us from the Carolina's to make a trip down there for a car like that!

I would need my own forum just to list my mods!!!
Remember, a PT Cruiser is not just a car, it's a way of life!
LAUS DEO SEMPER

Please visit the Tech Docs Library and you'll find many of your answers!
Old 02 Sep 2011, 09:15 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Cool Re: FS: 2006 PT Cruiser GT Convertible

Just FYI....
I traded my 2006 GT vert (black w/ tan leather & top) a year ago.
And, I felt lucky to get the $10,500 in trade!
And, I had some nice aftermarket mods on it.
Just sayin'....

and ...QuickSilver 2.....the 2010 Couture Edition.
And....The 2005 Dream Cruiser Convertible....."My Chocolate Covered Cruiser".
Old 05 Sep 2011, 11:26 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonercruiser View Post
Just FYI....
I traded my 2006 GT vert (black w/ tan leather & top) a year ago.
And, I felt lucky to get the $10,500 in trade!
And, I had some nice aftermarket mods on it.
Just sayin'....
I can get $12,000 on trade-in (already asked, planning to purchase the 2012 Jeep GC SRT-8, maybe the 2013 if I can hold off that long), but I want/need to sell the PT (or Porsche) before the move. I can't move three cars. I know I can get more than $10k, Maybe not much more, but if a dealer is willing to do $12k trade (On anything, not just the SRT-8 I've been talking to them about), I should be able to get that pretty much anywhere.

It's just a crappy market for selling anything. Can't even unload some of the random stuff sitting around the apartment for practically free. Can't even give away a 26" analog TV - nobody wants it!

-Matt

Past Mopars:
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible GT
2006 PT Cruiser Convertible
2001 PT Cruiser Limited Edition
1993 Plymouth Sundance/Duster 3.0 litre
Old 30 Jan 2012, 03:56 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Matt - curious if you sold your 2006 PT Cruiser Convertible? Thinking about selling my 2006 Turbo Convertible and was wondering if you would share what you ended up getting. The prices seem to be all over the map!