Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Parts from my 03 GT

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Dec 2011, 02:25 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Parts from my 03 GT

Just gonna make a new thread so it doesn’t land on the 3rd page of the other thread.

Everything is OBO and does not include shipping unless stated.
Since I can't store non-operational vehicles where I live the PT is at my dad's house which is about 30 miles away. I visit there every Wed and some weekends, so depending on when funds are received your patience on the shipping of items is appreciated.

All parts that fit in the USPS flat rate boxes will be shipped that way. All others will be by UPS or Fed Ex.

Was gonna be a full part out but these are the parts I'm currently selling that are currently off the car. I may have more but this is what I have pics of. Not taking parts requests at this time. Don't have the time to go back and forth to take pics and check condition of other parts.

03 fuel rail. This is the one with the schrader valve at the end $40

4 Siemens Deka Mototran 60# injectors. $150 pending sale
Flow Rate @ 43.5PSI ( 300kPa ) w/Gas: 60 lb/hr = 630 cc/min = 453 g/min up to 87PSI ( 600kPa ) w/Gas: 85.7 lb/hr = 900 cc/min = 648 g/min
They were tuned to flow about 710cc, they come with the adaptor clips so it’s plug and play, but you would still need to get them tuned.

Turboxs dual stage boost controller $80
sold as shown no hoses or switch mounting bracket is attached to boost controller.

Blitz Dual Turbo Timer DCII $100

PLX m-300 wideband $100

Cargo shelf dark slate $80

Aeromotive FPR and return lines $140. have the rest of the lines but I didn’t snap pictures of them. Will take some and post them up.

Full 3” maxxfab downpipe with high flow cat SOLD
Also has an extra bung welded on for a wideband. Just would have to cap it if not using a wideband

CCA 11” Front Mount I/C SOLD

Fits in stock location but have to remove front crash bar or modify it to fit.

\'03 Electric Blue GT, silencers removed, K&N intake, Blanes Hood Struts, Emblems removed from rear hatch, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Eibach springs, 18x8 Mille Miglia EV-R on 225/40/18 BFG g-Force T/A KDW 2, Eibach sway kit F&R, BTG Strut Bar, Chrome fuel door, custom 3\" cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow High-flow muffler, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Autometer Triple gauge pod, Autometer Ultra-lite with boost/vac, oil press and water temp gauges, Turbochargers.com wastegate, turboxs DSBC, Adams UCP, Dynoworks motor mounts with more to come.....

Last edited by rice_killing_GT; 01 Feb 2012 at 02:14 pm. Reason: to show pending sale of injectors
Old 08 Dec 2011, 12:36 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Parts from my 03 GT

adding Stage 1 computer.

2003 Stage 1 PCM only no injectors SOLD

\'03 Electric Blue GT, silencers removed, K&N intake, Blanes Hood Struts, Emblems removed from rear hatch, Stage 1, Mopar BOV, Eibach springs, 18x8 Mille Miglia EV-R on 225/40/18 BFG g-Force T/A KDW 2, Eibach sway kit F&R, BTG Strut Bar, Chrome fuel door, custom 3\" cat-back exhaust with Magnaflow High-flow muffler, Blitz Dual Turbo Timer, Autometer Triple gauge pod, Autometer Ultra-lite with boost/vac, oil press and water temp gauges, Turbochargers.com wastegate, turboxs DSBC, Adams UCP, Dynoworks motor mounts with more to come.....

Last edited by rice_killing_GT; 16 Dec 2011 at 11:17 am. Reason: to show item as sold
Old 09 Dec 2011, 12:14 am
Cool Cruiser

Hi is that stage 1 for a 2003 autostick and if so do you have the instructions for the quick learn trany procedure ?
2003 GT Turbo HO,Autostick,Stone White,Stage 1 ECM,Composite Intake,BTG Strut Brace,2004 GT Race pedals,Mopar BOV,VMS 10.2mm spark plug wires,NGK Copper plugs,K&N Drop In Filter,Air Box Mod,Gates Hi-Miler Upper & Lower Blue Radiator Hoses,Gates HP Blue Timing Belt,Clark & Clark Hood Struts color matched to car,PTeazer LED Teardrop Tail Lamps,245/45ZR17 Continental Extreme Contact DWS,Blue Tokiko struts and shocks,Eibach lowering coils front & rear ,Eibach sway bars front & rear,New Moog Lower Control Arms,Hyperflex Master Bushing Kit,Moog Strut Mounts,MB Motorsports Alpina 17x7.5,Mopar sub,AMI billet locking fuel door,2005 GT Stainles BrakeGas and foot Rest peddles,PTeazer Billet Door Sills,Billet emergency handle,EGR rain guards,Air horn,9" shorty billet antenna & a splash of bling
Old 09 Dec 2011, 06:32 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Yes is for an 03 automatic ( has the four plugs, mine has only three )
And here is the tranny quick learning thing:

MOPAR STAGE 1 TRANSMISSION QUICK LEARN PROCEDURE

NOTE: With your new Mopar PT Turbo Stage 1 Upgrade
kit, you also receive new transmission calibrations
(automatic transmission only). After installing your
Mopar PT Turbo Stage 1 Upgrade Kit, you must perform
the following transmission quick learn procedure in
order to establish a baseline for shift quality. FAILURE
TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING QUICK LEARN
PROCEDURE CAN RESULT IN POOR SHIfT QUALITY
AND POSSIBLE TRANSMISSION DAMAGE. YOUR
CAR CAN BE DRIVEN PRIOR TO PERFORMING THE
FOLLOWING PROCEDURE, HOWEVER, NO WIDE OPEN
THROTTLE (WOT) UPSHIFTS SHOULD BE DONE
UNTIL THIS PROCEDURE HAS BEEN PERFORMED.
Once you have performed the following procedure
and established a baseline, shift quality will continue
to improve as the transmission control module
continues to "learn" your particular driving style.
.Allow the transmission fluid to reach normal operating
temperature. To do so, apply the parking brake and let
the engine idle in neutral until the engine cooling fan
has cycled (turned on and off)one complete time.
Perform 15 launches from 0 to 50 mph at 25% to 50%
throttle and brake lightly to a complete stop following
each launch. This will address the 1-2 and 2-3 upshifts,
as well as the 2-1 coastdowns as you brake to a stop.
Next, drive at 40 mph and tip into the throttle 50% to
100% until you achieve a 4-3 or 4-2 kickdown. Perform
this 10times. After these first 25 shifts, the quick
learn procedure should be complete. As mentioned above,
shift quality will continue to improve following the
quick learn procedure. Without these first 25 shifts,
however, your car could have poor shift quality.
Old 09 Dec 2011, 07:05 am
Cool Cruiser

Yes 03 autostick

Thank you XtrmDC2 for posting the quick learn procedure I know I didn't have that anymore.

Old 09 Dec 2011, 07:47 am
Cool Cruiser

PM sent
2003 GT Turbo HO,Autostick,Stone White,Stage 1 ECM,Composite Intake,BTG Strut Brace,2004 GT Race pedals,Mopar BOV,VMS 10.2mm spark plug wires,NGK Copper plugs,K&N Drop In Filter,Air Box Mod,Gates Hi-Miler Upper & Lower Blue Radiator Hoses,Gates HP Blue Timing Belt,Clark & Clark Hood Struts color matched to car,PTeazer LED Teardrop Tail Lamps,245/45ZR17 Continental Extreme Contact DWS,Blue Tokiko struts and shocks,Eibach lowering coils front & rear ,Eibach sway bars front & rear,New Moog Lower Control Arms,Hyperflex Master Bushing Kit,Moog Strut Mounts,MB Motorsports Alpina 17x7.5,Mopar sub,AMI billet locking fuel door,2005 GT Stainles BrakeGas and foot Rest peddles,PTeazer Billet Door Sills,Billet emergency handle,EGR rain guards,Air horn,9" shorty billet antenna & a splash of bling
Old 09 Dec 2011, 07:49 am
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the trany procedure Gus :-)
Old 09 Dec 2011, 07:54 am
Dedicated Cruiser

BTW, I think I found you 577cc injectors pretty cheap ( like $40-$50 )...call me later if interested..
Old 09 Dec 2011, 07:56 am
Cool Cruiser

Great Gus ill call you about 10am today :-)
Old 09 Dec 2011, 12:51 pm
Cool Cruiser

Stage 1 pending sale.