Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
First gen chrome trim on eBay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Apr 2012, 03:33 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Default First gen chrome trim on eBay

Personally I wish this wasn't being offered. I'd hoped to sell the set that I removed from my cruiser when I installed the molded wood dash kit. Nonetheless, it is appropriate to share this info. My loss, your gain.

On eBay now (after a long absence), chrome trim rings for the far left and right round A/C outlets.
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I had purchased a set from the seller who was honest enough to tell me that the peal-off tape on the 3M mounting adhesive of the last set s/he had, was messed up. I said, "send anyway" and the product that I received was fine and stuck on well.

The rings will not fit over my molded wood overlay due to the extra thickness. I have no connection to offering except as a satisfied customer.