PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
NEW Chrome Bumper "Center Pillow" Insert, 01-05!!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cruiszr
  • 1 Post By MoparHemiPower

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 May 2012, 10:45 pm
Regular Cruiser

Exclamation NEW Chrome Bumper "Center Pillow" Insert, 01-05!!

I Bought this NEW from Mitch at CruiserMotorSports, but the USPS Broke it in two, so Mitch sent me another and told me to keep this one, which I am Selling here to Raise Money to Pay my Dad's Hospital Bills. Now, even though it is Broken in two, it can still be Installed on your Cruiser, because it Broke in a Repairable spot actually, in fact, when I Post the Pictures Tomorrow, you will see that it can even be Installed, without actually Gluing it, because the 3M Tape and Plate will hold it in place just fine, it won't fall off, but you may still want to Glue it and maybe cover the Repair with Chrome Tape or something, it's up to you, Heck, I can even use my Welder Glue and Glue it for you if you Wish? Either way, you can still Install this Center Pillow just fine...

This Sells for over $100.00 Shipped NEW, but I will let this one go for $60.00 and like I said, the Money is going towards my Dad's Hospital Bills, because as I said in another Post, my PT Cruiser Club WILL NOT Help my Mom and I out with my Dad, they DO NOT Care and wouldn't even send out a simple email about my Dad and all, they aren't even Commenting on my Facebook Post about my Dad, so I dunno, I gotta Sell whatever PT Cruiser Parts I have laying around I suppose, anything I don't really need, has to go.

I will Post Pictures Tomorrow when I have the time, before I go to Visit my Dad at the Specialty Care Hospital he's in now, or if you give me your email, I can just send you the Pictures, I can even Text them to you if you prefer, whatever you want, so Contact me if Interested, THANKS A LOT and God Bless!!

James C. Gockel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bumper%20Pillow.jpg (10.5 KB, 73 views)
Old 21 May 2012, 11:43 pm
Senior Cruiser

Send a message via Skype™ to Dill
Default Re: NEW Chrome Bumper "Center Pillow" Insert, 01-05!!

Hope you can get this sold to help out!

If You Have Not Already, Add Yourself To The PT Cruiser Members Map!

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Old 22 May 2012, 07:38 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Just a thought, why don't you keep the broken piece yourself, repair it and put it on your car. That way you can put the good one up for sell for a little more money and someone will probably buy it. A little more money for your dad, right.

2008 Touring -9050 miles (Cash for Clunkers trade-in)
2008 Miata MX5 Vert. 30000 Mi
2000 Astro Con. Van. 58000 Mi (One owner)
2005 HD Sporster 1200, 8000 Mi
Old 22 May 2012, 04:45 pm
Regular Cruiser

Cool Re: NEW Chrome Bumper "Center Pillow" Insert, 01-05!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiszr View Post
Just a thought, why don't you keep the broken piece yourself, repair it and put it on your car. That way you can put the good one up for sell for a little more money and someone will probably buy it. A little more money for your dad, right.

Not a bad idea at all, cept the Good one is already Installed on my Cruiser, lol, you see, I Bought this back before my Dad got Sick in March, in fact, he helped me Install it...

Maybe if I Glue it myself, I can get a little more Money, I dunno, but like I said, it can be Fixed and will stay in place just fine, but I'm at the Hospital with my Dad right now, so at this time, I can't Post Pics.

James C. Gockel
Old 22 May 2012, 04:52 pm
Regular Cruiser

Talking Re: NEW Chrome Bumper "Center Pillow" Insert, 01-05!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill View Post
Hope you can get this sold to help out!

THANKS A LOT Dill and BTW, I think I Met you at Clarion last Summer, I had the Red and Black with Chrome and Skulls, PT Cruiser Turbo Convertible, mine had the Skeleton's and In-Dash DVD and the Red Knight Rider Scanner and all, pretty much everyone there was looking at my Cruiser and Helping me Fix my Knight Rider Scanner, when it stopped Working, so I believe I Met you there, unless I'm wrong, lol...?

James C. Gockel
Old 22 May 2012, 07:07 pm
Senior Cruiser

Oh! You were the only other younger person there besides me, my fiancee and my friend and his fiancee right?

Yeah Ive moved down to NC so I wont be at CC this year but it was great seeing you. You had a great cruiser, neighbor let you keep it in their garage right?

To Learn More About My PT Cruiser And Its Mods Visit My PT's Blog At www.PickledPt.blogspot.com
Old 22 May 2012, 08:35 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill View Post
Oh! You were the only other younger person there besides me, my fiancee and my friend and his fiancee right?

Yeah Ive moved down to NC so I wont be at CC this year but it was great seeing you. You had a great cruiser, neighbor let you keep it in their garage right?

Yup, that was me Dill, you are CORRECT Buddy!!!!! And NO, my Neighbor Chuck will NOT let me keep my Cruiser in his Garage, not at all, which is why last Year, my Cruiser was Broken Into TWICE and this Year, I've got some Issues with the Paint, because of Christine being out all Winter.

Also, my Neighbor Chuck CONVINCED me to Sell him my 97 Dodge Neon Highline Sedan, a Car I've had since I was 16 and he really didn't give me much at all for it, I got SCREWED basically. It was before my Dad got Sick in March, when I Sold it to him, so after I gave $400.00 to my Mom, I Bought 18" Chrome Wheels for my Cruiser and Kumho Tires from Tire Rack, which, was the only real good thing about Selling my Neon you know. If I would have known about my Dad getting Sick and almost Dying 3 TIMES, I never would have Bought my New Wheels and Tires, NEVER, but I had no idea of this, as this whole thing with my Dad, just came out of NOWHERE, it all just happened right after his 74th Birthday you know. I dunno, but honestly, I needed New Wheels and Tires anyway, couldn't Pass Inspection without them you know, so, but whatever Money I get now, will go to Helping my Dad out and all...

BTW, I'm Sad to hear you Moved, would have been Nice to see you again; however, I am VERY GOOD CLOSE Friends with Maggie, so I won't miss Clarion for NOTHING, lol, in fact, if my Dad can leave the Hospital, I'm bringing him with me this Year, even if I have to push him around in a Wheelchair, I want him to be there with me!!

Also, I'm GLAD you thought my Cruiser was Great and all, but unfortunately, there was a mistake with the Voting and I found out later on, that the People's Choice Trophy I actually Won, was given to someone else, so, you know, I was UPSET at the time and right after the Show, everyone came over to me and told me how they Voted for me and couldn't understand why I didn't Win a Trophy, which to be honest Dill, made things WORSE, lol, but yeah, I found out later on what had happened, so, but that is NOT gonna happen this Year, I've got one Mother of a Display Planned, LMAO!!!!!!!!

Oh and you may have also seen me at the Show last Year, not only Helping out a few others Set up their Displays, but I also Worked the Games at the Show with Marv and Linda Dicker...

James C. Gockel
Old 22 May 2012, 10:07 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK selling the chrome bumber. Also, I hope you will be able to take your dad with you to Clarion this year. I'm sure he would enjoy spending the time with you. Don't know about your cruiser but you win first place in the father/son catagory IMHO
Dill likes this.

2008 Touring -9050 miles (Cash for Clunkers trade-in)
2008 Miata MX5 Vert. 30000 Mi
2000 Astro Con. Van. 58000 Mi (One owner)
2005 HD Sporster 1200, 8000 Mi
Old 22 May 2012, 10:34 pm
Senior Cruiser

Haha, i had a great time at CC but was pretty bummed about no one from here going last year. Which is why im putting all my cards on RTTB since so many folks from here go.

Im sorry about you not winning last year. Its tough when its a trophy show and you dont win anything. Last year I went with a friend and his fiancee. His handle in here was "morkeste" his cruiser was "arcane". Heres our cruisers together.

Honestly I was pretty bummed when his cruiser won a peoples choice over mine even though his was almost completely stock except for a painted UIM, sound system, and a few little mods like LEDs. Meanwhile I had put hundreds into the cars appearance as well as had morkeste hardwire an inverter to the car and do some LED mods as well.

We were in the same category, except I was late to the show so I had to park in an odd spot (later squeezed next to morkeste for the above pic) so I chalked it up to odd parking because only about 3 or 4 folks actually saw my cruiser where it was sitting. I was glad he won though because we were worried that because we were so young noone would vote for us.

I can say that no one there talked to us save for maggie to welcome us and you. It kind of felt like I had walked into a harley davidson biker bar after riding in on a ninja bike. Folks aknowledged me as a fellow owner but didnt see me as a friend. Once again, super bummed no one on the site went or I wouldve had a catalyst to help introduce me to their friends and so on. I know at RTTB there will be a crapload of folks I wont know, but atleast the PtCL folks can introduce me to them!

Old 22 May 2012, 11:15 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiszr View Post
Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK selling the chrome bumper. Also, I hope you will be able to take your dad with you to Clarion this year. I'm sure he would enjoy spending the time with you. Don't know about your cruiser but you win first place in the father/son category IMHO

WOW, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH Cruiszr, that is one of the NICEST things anyone had said to me in a long time now!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately though, I can't say that I'm really all that great of a Son, because I use to Fight with my Dad A LOT though and ever since he had his first Stroke a few Years ago, he started Acting like a Child because of it and well, that would make things WORSE, because I would end up YELLING at him, just like you would a 7 Year Old and I keep thinking about that all now.

I will NEVER YELL at him or FIGHT with my Dad EVER AGAIN, even if he were to Set my Cruiser on Fire, lol, I have Insurance, so I can Replace my Beloved PT Cruiser, but I can't Replace my Dad!!!!!

However, I'm not really sure I'll actually be able to bring him to Clarion with me, because although he is doing better now in the Latrobe Specialty Care Hospital, they say he'll need A LOT of Therapy and all, he's VERY WEAK from the Blood he lost and all, not to mention, because of everything, they said that there is General Slowing of his Brain, whatever that means, so I dunno, I wonder if he'll even be the same, let alone be able to Walk again or anything, but if I can take him to Clarion, I WILL NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!! I'd also like to go Camping with my Dad again and do some more Fishing as well...

In fact, here is a Picture from back in March, on his 74th Birthday, when my Mom and Dog and I took him Fishing!!

James C. Gockel
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012-03-21 15.18.33.jpg (96.3 KB, 11 views)
Dill likes this.