PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2009 PT Cruiser for Sale $8,600

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Jun 2012, 01:30 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default 2009 PT Cruiser for Sale $8,600

I live in Columbus OH.

A great car and well maintained (Maintenance records can be provided). Very clean interior. Never smoked in. New break pads, AC works great! Clean history with no accidents. I purchased this vehicle in January 2011. Mileage is 60,300 miles -mostly highway.

The PT Cruiser is an affordable and adaptable car. It has comfortably seated myself and 3 to 4 friends, and seats fold down in seconds to transport larger loads and the back seats can even be take out very easily. This car includes the removable hatch trunk cover (a lot of used car dealers will try to sell you the vehicle without it and you'll definitely want it!).

The exterior color is Black Pearl and interior is grey with the PT cruiser patterned fabric (see photos).

This car gets 4 star safety ratings!: 2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser Crash Tests | Used

Features include:
Automatic Transmission
Auto locks
Remote lock key
Auto windows
MP3 player
CD Player
Radio with 6 station memory
anti-lock break

I will remove this posting when the car sells, so if it is up, it's available :0). For a safe buying/purchasing experience for myself as the seller and for the buyer, please pay either through escrow.com, in cash, or I can meet locally at any Huntington Bank to finalize all financial transactions and legal documents. Email me at the craigslist email listed to arrange a showing. I am happy to work with a serious buyer to bring the car to their mechanic for a look-over before completing the transaction. Email me at laurareedy1@gmail.com or call 309-six six zero - 9704 to arrange a showing. I am happy to email a free copy of the CarFax report.

see more images at Used Chrysler PT Cruiser For Sale Columbus, OH - CarGurus

Tags
2009, for sale, pt cruiser