Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
MY EXHAUST IS FOR SALE!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Feb 2004, 02:32 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default MY EXHAUST IS FOR SALE!!!

As you may know, my exhaust is my pride and joy. It gets looks no matter where you are both for its originality and its gorgeous sound. It was used for two months and taken off for the winter. It goes right after the catalytic where you disconnect the mid pipe, and exite infront of the rear wheels (AND DOES NOT BLOCK THE JACK RAIL). The tips are oval slash and are flush with the side of the car so they don't stick out, and are on BOTH sides. All that is visible are the tips, similar to the stangs, viper, and lightning.

The exhaust was completely custom made, and you will not find another one like it! The bends are all mandrel, and it flows better than most 2.5" exhausts despite it being 2 1/4". This is a must for anyone running higher than stock boost, i was running 18lbs NO PROBLEM on this setup. The sound is deeper and a little louder than an SRT. IT ALSO HAS EQUAL FLOW TO BOTH SIDES...UNLIKE MOST DUAL EXHAUSTS!!!

Pictures will be up as soon as i can get a hold of a digi-cam. I paid just under a grand in order to have this exhaust custom made and fitted. I AM LOOKING TO GET BETWEEN 5-600, please no low ballers. It can be put on by ANY competant exhaust shop, as it comes with all the hangers.

I do not really want to sell it, but i have to shell out some coin to fix a little prob with the car, that demands immediate attention. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions edge_racer@hotmail.com
Old 17 Feb 2004, 10:32 am
Senior Cruiser

PICS!

\"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.\"
Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

www.cybermopar.com

TripleJack
Old 17 Feb 2004, 01:41 pm
Cool Cruiser

Well, my 40th is a few months away.

Hmmmm...can I get an exhaust system for the big 4 oh?

Cop - is the system currently off the car? If not I would like to hear it, I know we are within an hour of each other.

Old 18 Feb 2004, 03:18 am
Fanatic Cruiser

PianT, i replied to your email. But just in case...yes the exhaust is currently on the car, it was just put back on again a few days ago for a big car meet on saturday. I will warn you ahead of time though, this exhaust is not quiet. It has a deep rumble not a hummmmmmmm. Put it this way, the mustang and v8 boys LOVE it! I will post pics as soon as i get em
Old 22 Feb 2004, 06:44 am
Fanatic Cruiser

well thanks for the compliment insane1, it's too bad you weren't there a little earlier to come inside and shoot the $h!t for a while...i still can't believe we got that many people out, INCLUDING A FEW PT GT'S!!!! I guess i was having too much fun doing this ->[8)]
Old 22 Feb 2004, 01:37 pm
insane1

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by COP TZER

well thanks for the compliment insane1, it's too bad you weren't there a little earlier to come inside and shoot the $h!t for a while...i still can't believe we got that many people out, INCLUDING A FEW PT GT'S!!!! I guess i was having too much fun doing this ->[8)]
hehe, copTzer i was there at the table with you and mr.wong maxima dude...

oh ya shhh it wasn't me....

[B)]
Old 22 Feb 2004, 07:45 pm
Young Cruiser

Definitely a nice exhaust. I got there with just enough time to hear it on the way out. Hopefully I'll get a chance to come out next time. Schedule was pretty tight this time auto show & meet just don't fit in the same afternoon.

Steve
Old 23 Feb 2004, 12:04 pm
Cool Cruiser

It was a good little meet. I kept thinking we are obsessed, meeting outside in that weather.

Thanks for letting me hear and see that exhaust system, it is really nice, now I just need to find the $'s to get it from you.

I'll keep in touch.