PT Cruiser Forum  
       

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

BTG Strut Bar

 
Like Tree1Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 03:12 pm
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Vallejo California
Posts: 28
Default BTG Strut Bar

Used, BTG Strut Bar for sale. Has the usual scuff marks from being under the hood. Hard to find item these days. Asking $175.00 plus shipping.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0722.jpg (97.1 KB, 88 views)
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 03:19 pm
Busa_Powered's Avatar
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 3,712
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

pm sent
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 04:46 pm
Busted_PT's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beckley, W.V.
Posts: 8,870
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
pm sent
Dose it fit a turbo?
__________________

03 Dream stock
04 Touring turbo lite stock
02 Touring stock

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 05:11 pm
Busa_Powered's Avatar
Veteran Cruiser
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Dallas Texas
Posts: 3,712
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

I am going to pass, trying to get my battery charging issue fixed first.



Yes it does fit a turbo, he had it on an 06 gt.

Comes with the brackets as well, looks to be a good buy
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 06:11 pm
Busted_PT's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beckley, W.V.
Posts: 8,870
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
I am going to pass, trying to get my battery charging issue fixed first.



Yes it does fit a turbo, he had it on an 06 gt.

Comes with the brackets as well, looks to be a good buy
Just reminding you in your excitement. Better get it. You will regret it later. Best looking bar I'v seen. I don't feel that it going to be felt by the seat of the pants. Just a bling item to me.
__________________

03 Dream stock
04 Touring turbo lite stock
02 Touring stock

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 06:22 pm
NitroPT's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lincoln, California
Posts: 5,479
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Just reminding you in your excitement. Better get it. You will regret it later. Best looking bar I'v seen. I don't feel that it going to be felt by the seat of the pants. Just a bling item to me.
I have to say that is a good looking part!!

Sometimes ya gotta have "bling" for the ego....
Nothing better then lifting your hood walking away and watching the lookie lues gather. That’s when you casually walk back over and appear only to be looking at the engine as if you were another joe just so you can hear what they really think! Hopefully its good!
Busted_PT likes this.
__________________

Hot rodders are a strange lot. They’ll spend thousands of dollars on performance parts to improve acceleration, handling or braking, but most won’t spend one dime on testing to discover if all those parts really made a difference!
Remember this: All modifications build on each other; the better you configure your mods to work with each other, the more powerful your car will be.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 06:33 pm
Busted_PT's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beckley, W.V.
Posts: 8,870
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
I have to say that is a good looking part!!

Sometimes ya gotta have "bling" for the ego....
Nothing better then lifting your hood walking away and watching the lookie lues gather. That’s when you casually walk back over and appear only to be looking at the engine as if you were another joe just so you can hear what they really think! Hopefully its good!
Hey there Nitro what's sup! Going for the custom paint for that. It's a low cost item for me. Rather have some wheels to.
__________________

03 Dream stock
04 Touring turbo lite stock
02 Touring stock

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 06:36 pm
NitroPT's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Lincoln, California
Posts: 5,479
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Hey there Nitro what's sup! Going for the custom paint for that. It's a low cost item for me. Rather have some wheels to.
I look at it this way that one item looks so great but if the rest of the engine looks like a "turd" what do you do? So unless you custom out the rest of the engine compartment like CREWZIN then it is for self personal viewing only. I am not afriad to lift the hood on my PT at this point because aside from my vanity cover decals from Jerry it is all stock. No expectations! When I stop posting pictures of the engine is a hint that something is up!
__________________

Hot rodders are a strange lot. They’ll spend thousands of dollars on performance parts to improve acceleration, handling or braking, but most won’t spend one dime on testing to discover if all those parts really made a difference!
Remember this: All modifications build on each other; the better you configure your mods to work with each other, the more powerful your car will be.

Last edited by NitroPT; 30 Aug 2012 at 06:39 pm.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 30 Aug 2012, 07:09 pm
Busted_PT's Avatar
Obsessed Cruiser
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Beckley, W.V.
Posts: 8,870
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroPT View Post
I look at it this way that one item looks so great but if the rest of the engine looks like a "turd" what do you do? So unless you custom out the rest of the engine compartment like CREWZIN then it is for self personal viewing only. I am not afriad to lift the hood on my PT at this point because aside from my vanity cover decals from Jerry it is all stock. No expectations! When I stop posting pictures of the engine is a hint that something is up!
Oh, being sneaky. I plan on a good cleaning and a tb and pump change. Maybe a custom valve cover and intake paint job to practice the look for the body. So have you heard from Jerry?
__________________

03 Dream stock
04 Touring turbo lite stock
02 Touring stock

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 31 Aug 2012, 09:31 am
Fresh Cruiser
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 18
Default Re: BTG Strut Bar

PM Sent. I'll take it!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PT Strut Bar bhunt41 Tech & Performance Forum 10 03 Jan 2011 10:03 pm
strut bar bhunt41 Tech & Performance Forum 1 15 Dec 2010 10:23 pm
strut top hat DPHC Wheels, Tires, Suspension 0 24 Jul 2010 11:21 am
Strut bar, help! mcruz General Turbo Discussions 5 18 Jun 2004 06:10 pm
BTG Strut Bar Mean Green Turbo Wheels/Suspension/Handling 5 01 Dec 2003 02:44 am


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:53 am.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.
vB.Sponsors