Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
FS: Factory 05 Multi-Function-Switch.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Nov 2012, 01:18 am
Regular Cruiser

Thumbs up FS: Factory 05 Multi-Function-Switch.

This Switch came out of my Late 05 Turbo Convertible and only just Failed with the Fog Light Switch in October while Driving to Michigan, but before that, the Switch was just fine and I always used my Fogs, sometimes even during the Day, lol, but NEVER had any Problems, that was until I replaced my Fog Light Bulbs and the Neighbor Kids decided that they wanted to Play with my Lights and Turn my Fogs On and Off, On and Off, then while Driving to Michigan, my Fogs Turned On and stayed On, but at the Inn, I was able to Play with the Switch and get my Fogs back Off for the Night, then the next Day Driving to the PT Show, they came back On, so I Pulled the Fuse and Bought a New Switch, but my Switch is PERFECT otherwise, looks New with NO Melting, Burning or anything, it's only Broken Internally, so it's PERFECT for the Repair everyone is Talking about, I just didn't have Time to do so myself, so I am Selling my Switch for someone else to Repair!!! I don't know what these Sell for Used, so PM me with an Offer and we'll go from there and I take Paypal, THANKS!!!