Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
E&G Horizontal Billet Grille - SOLD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Mar 2004, 12:27 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default E&G Horizontal Billet Grille - SOLD

E&G Horizontal Billet Grille for GT - S O L D . I am not looking to make a lot of money, $100 OBO, just not to suffer a total loss. The bottom section of the grille (fit for turbo) is damaged. The top section is in excellent condition - it was only on my car for five months. The bottom section could be bent back into shape, but it would probably never be perfect. You could just buy the bottom section alone from E&G. If interested in a look, email me at jeffvr@msn.com. I will take photos of it, and send them to you - then if you want more photos I'll take them from different angles, etc. I have photos of when it was on my car (black GT) and will take closeups of it now, off the car. Again, not looking to take anybody for a ride - if you buy it and don't like it I truly will refund your money if you send it back, I'm just a decent, fun loving PT lover like you, who doesn't want to see it sitting in my shed if another PT lover will love it. If it sits in my shed, so be it, but if someone wants a nice upper section grille for a great price, email me.
Old 05 Mar 2004, 01:32 pm
Regular Cruiser

Jeff, I just sent you an email. Watch for it. Thanks! SOLD - TO ME! Thanks, Jeff!

Stage I, custom 3\" exhaust & Cowl Intake, Mopar BOV, Dual gauge pod w/vac-boost & A/F meters, Hood Struts, Yokohama ES-100\'s
Best 1/4 so far: 14.489 @ 93.65, best 1/8: 9.222 @ 74.261
Old 05 Mar 2004, 01:34 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to yobiebs

JeffV,

I'd definitely be interested in this. I send you a separate email asking for some pics. I did contact Moss motors, and they told me that the grill has to be bought complete, that I wouldn't be able to get just the lower.

DO I need to contact another distributor to get the lower separately if I get the upper from you?

Thanks!

The Philadelphia Flyer
Old 05 Mar 2004, 02:50 pm
Cool Cruiser

If the top is not sold yet I will take just the top.. Please let me know. thanks
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...
Old 05 Mar 2004, 04:52 pm
Young Cruiser

Jeff V, I am also interested. I sent you e-mail.
Old 08 Mar 2004, 08:17 pm
Senior Cruiser

I woulda bought that sucka....[B)]
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer