PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Junkyard Cruisers

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Feb 2013, 10:24 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Junkyard Cruisers

Does anybody want anything off these? The blue car is a May/02 car and is fully loaded. I already took the cruise, fog lights/switch and heated leather for my car but most everything else is there. The other car is from March/01. Cruise, fog light mfs, power locks, power mirrors (although I think the glass is cracked on the passenger side or maybe that's the blue car, I can't remember for sure). Pretty much what you see is what you get since nobody is taking much off them but the hatch panel (WTF?) and the shelves are both gone. I should probably get out there soon if you want anything though since they've been there since late November according to the paint markers. Turn around time is usually a few months before stuff gets crushed.

2002 PT Cruiser
N/A 2.4L/5-speed
Modifications: Boogers, Maddog 80% STS, Auto throttle body, Airbox modifications, Eibach Pro springs, Energy Suspension control arm bushings & motor mount inserts, disabled balance shafts.
1989 Caprice Wagon
307/auto
Modifications: Lowered 2" front and rear, flat black paint, emblems and trim removed and filled, pinstriping, big 'n little tires.
Old 08 Feb 2013, 10:42 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Junkyard Cruisers

Two bad they don't have factory chrome door spears (moulding).

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 08 Feb 2013, 11:30 am
Young Cruiser

By any chance do either of them have the passenger seat storage drawer?
Old 09 Feb 2013, 09:02 am
Regular Cruiser

When you open the back doors there's black/grill type thing. If they're not broken or smashed, I'm loking for two.
Old 09 Feb 2013, 01:20 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiniquiet View Post
When you open the back doors there's black/grill type thing. If they're not broken or smashed, I'm loking for two.
I tried getting some of those when i was at my local pnp. Everytime i tried to get it the clips would break. They are a pita to get out without breaking. Where are you located at? Could be some junkyards around you that you can try to get it
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 09 Feb 2013, 04:45 pm
Regular Cruiser

I'm located in Central PA and there are J yards around but I just never seem to get to them. Thanks anyway for looking for that part. BTW, do you happen to know what those things are called?
Old 09 Feb 2013, 05:32 pm
Cool Cruiser

I could use the gauge cluster cover and the air bag cover. How much shipped to mi?
Old 13 Feb 2013, 01:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_bartle View Post
By any chance do either of them have the passenger seat storage drawer?
I got one. $35 shipped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiniquiet View Post
I had the same problem as the other guy. They broke when I tried to get them out. Sorry! They're fragile little buggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruisin03pt View Post
I could use the gauge cluster cover and the air bag cover. How much shipped to mi?
Were you wanting the silver or the blue ones? I forgot to ask when I went out yesterday. The blue one is gone already.
2002 PT Cruiser
N/A 2.4L/5-speed
Modifications: Boogers, Maddog 80% STS, Auto throttle body, Airbox modifications, Eibach Pro springs, Energy Suspension control arm bushings & motor mount inserts, disabled balance shafts.
1989 Caprice Wagon
307/auto
Modifications: Lowered 2" front and rear, flat black paint, emblems and trim removed and filled, pinstriping, big 'n little tires.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 03:39 pm
Regular Cruiser

Thanks for the effort, Mopar Man. I'll just have to keep looking around, I guess.
Old 13 Feb 2013, 09:22 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by mopar_man View Post
I got one. $35 shipped?

I had the same problem as the other guy. They broke when I tried to get them out. Sorry! They're fragile little buggers.

Were you wanting the silver or the blue ones? I forgot to ask when I went out yesterday. The blue one is gone already.
The silver one of course! Haha oh and would you happen to have a throttle body on either of them?

Last edited by cruisin03pt; 13 Feb 2013 at 09:25 pm.