Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Turbomangt's car up for grabs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Feb 2013, 03:02 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default Turbomangt's car up for grabs

OK guys, I started in this forum when it was a baby, bought this car new, it won first place in 04 at the national Chrylser event at Great America competed with Cruiser all over the country. Yes, it has 169,000 loving miles, I have done everyone to this car, I bought my self a new Challenger (pics included here) and my wife has given me 30 days to move my beloved cruiser, otherwise it goes to cars 4 kids and the chopping block. someone need to keep this car and give it some love, and preserve it. I dont really care what I get, I think $1900 is fair? considering I just put on 4 new Good year Triple tread tires, at a cost of $800, only put on 12,000 on them. hell parts alone on this beast is worth. you guys tell me, here is the ad I have on Criags list. give me some feedback, otherwise this beauty will be gone forever.

PT Cruiser Turbo 03

here is my new baby, attached
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (91.0 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (86.7 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (90.4 KB, 41 views)
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Old 21 Feb 2013, 03:50 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: Turbomangt's car up for grabs

Gary, great looking car (except for the mis-hap on the door) and someone is going to get a great deal at your price. Good luck with the sale and your new beast.
Old 21 Feb 2013, 08:01 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Take it its sold since the cl post is deleted????
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 21 Feb 2013, 10:42 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Yep, I put the ad up and within 5 minutes I had 8 emails, I had to see what order they came in to be fair, I contacted the first person, they were here with cash within an hour, had the title ready, gave them all the records, and she is gone, I think I listed it to cheap, all these poeple wanted it badly. here are some pics since the ad is pulled. I'm sad its gone.

here is what the car had on it, I'm sure U missed some stuff,

This car won first place at the national Chrysler compeition in 04. here is what it is, I hate to sell this car, wife says it has to go if I get a Challenger. here is the deal.
169,000 miles do not let that scare you, wait till you see the maintinence. recently put on GoodYear Triple tread, 15,000 on these tires, price was $800 for 4, timing belt changed at 110,000 miles, transmission rebuilt at 130,000 miles, brakes done at 150,000. all fluids have been kept up, have been using Moble 1 since new. I'm the original owner. here is alist of other mods, Stage one chip, blow off value, fiberglass custom hood, GT wheels, Xenon rear spoiler, and side skirt, roll pan replaced rear bumper, removed rear wiper for retro look, dual exhaust (stainless steel) custom hand painted barb wire pin stripe, complete custom interior including seats, doorpanels, graphic art work, painted console, it is manual trans, this car wil run forever becuase I kept it up, the only negative is some idiot backed into the side of the car, the estimate I got says $450 to fix, (see pics) I'll sell as is for $1900 or I fix and sell for $2400, perfect second car, do a complete detail, and she is worthy of car shows again, please leave a number if serious, thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (93.2 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (93.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (88.0 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (89.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (93.6 KB, 51 views)
www.ptcruiserlinks.com/garys-cleaning-tips
Old 23 Feb 2013, 09:11 am
Senior Cruiser

Nice GT and nice Challenger, Header Orange is sweet.

per your GT, what happened to the manual transmission and may I ask how frequently you changed the fluid in it? First time I have heard of any issues with the manual in a GT?

89 Shadow ES 2.5 T2 +20's A555 sold
86 TurboZ CS 2.2 T2 +20's A555
90 Daytona ES 2.5 T1 A523
90 Datyona Shelby VNT needs work
00 Durango SLT+ 5.9 4x4
02 Grand Cherokee 4.7 4x4
03 PT GT Black 5 sp Stg 1
05 PT GT Silver 5 Spd Conv
06 PT GT Cool Vanilla 5 spd Conv
06 PT Base Marine Blue 40TE Conv
15 Grand Cherokee Overland 5.7 QD2