Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
pteazer front bumperette and grill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Mar 2013, 01:55 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default pteazer front bumperette and grill

Hello all. Picked this up from pnp a while a back. I had planed on getting it painted and put on my car but now things have come up (baby on the way) . But anyways. When i had got it one of the corners was broke. I took it to a shop and got it fixed. They used some 3m bumper repair kit and then fiberglassed and did some other stuff to it. I dont know everything they did but its solid and good as new as you'll get. Iv knocked on it a few times, not hard but hard enough to make sure its not going anywhere. It just needs sanded down and painted like the grill. The bumper is idk dark red. Id post pics but my non cool phone doesnt recognize the attachment page. The grill is silver. It has license plate bracket on it already. The grill is in perfect shape. It is the full grill style. These both came off the same car. The front bumper support, my step dad threw away. It was in his garage and the bumper and grill were at my house and he thought it was junk. Pretty cool!!!! The bumper supports are under 100$ at pteazer's website. These go for 1200$+ new and obviously this is far from new but figured id post here before it gets put up until i eventually have time. I would like to get 400$ for it but will accept reasonable offers. I can find/make a box for it and stuff it and ship ( that would be expensive in my mind, id guess idk 150?). But if thats what a potentional buyer wanted to do then i can do that or local pick up is cool too. Im in columbus ohio. I will upload pics tomorrow from my computer. Hopefully someone is interested in this thing. I think its a heck of a deal especially if you are a diyer with painting. Let me know if your interested..........or if this is completely stupid???
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.

Last edited by jrbsr05pt; 19 Mar 2013 at 01:58 am.
Old 19 Mar 2013, 02:55 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: pteazer front bumperette and grill

That will sell very fast, you'll see. If you were closer I might think about it. Good luck.

FEBRUARY CRUISER OF THE MONTH
Old 19 Mar 2013, 09:47 am
Fresh Cruiser

PM sent.

2002 Inferno Red Limited Edition|K&N FIPK|Bassani Exhaust|17x7 Eagle Alloy Chrome 192 BFG KDW| 225/45/17|Progress Sway bars|Eibach Lowering Springs| Tokico Blues|Strut Tower Brace|Hood Struts|Color Matched Bezel|Lighted Entry Guards
Old 19 Mar 2013, 10:09 am
Cool Cruiser

pm sent
2003 GT Turbo HO,Autostick,Stone White,Stage 1 ECM,Composite Intake,BTG Strut Brace,2004 GT Race pedals,Mopar BOV,VMS 10.2mm spark plug wires,NGK Copper plugs,K&N Drop In Filter,Air Box Mod,Gates Hi-Miler Upper & Lower Blue Radiator Hoses,Gates HP Blue Timing Belt,Clark & Clark Hood Struts color matched to car,PTeazer LED Teardrop Tail Lamps,245/45ZR17 Continental Extreme Contact DWS,Blue Tokiko struts and shocks,Eibach lowering coils front & rear ,Eibach sway bars front & rear,New Moog Lower Control Arms,Hyperflex Master Bushing Kit,Moog Strut Mounts,MB Motorsports Alpina 17x7.5,Mopar sub,AMI billet locking fuel door,2005 GT Stainles BrakeGas and foot Rest peddles,PTeazer Billet Door Sills,Billet emergency handle,EGR rain guards,Air horn,9" shorty billet antenna & a splash of bling
Old 19 Mar 2013, 01:37 pm
Cool Cruiser

Pm sent
Old 19 Mar 2013, 03:38 pm
Banned

I am in the market for an 06 Pteazer front end, yours is a first gen though.

I want to do the full retro grill with the Cowl hood.

I guess I will do the hood first, I am still waiting on the bonus check to see what funds I have to play with
Old 19 Mar 2013, 06:33 pm
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to rte662006

I have a 06 and up bumperette and grill...new never mounted or painted
Old 19 Mar 2013, 11:14 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

here are the pictures!!!!! sorry for the delay. ok so heres a detail of the pics.first pic is showing where it was broke and repaired and now is primered. smooth, good as new. then the 2nd pic shows the back of the repair. next few pics show where there only one mounting hole on each tab the bolts to the bumper becuase when i was trying to get it off the bolts kept spinning and pnp doesnt allow power tools so i had to pop the bolts through the fender. it will still mount up and look clean. theres a few people here that are only using one bolt on each side by the fender. im doing it also. then the last few pics are the scuff marks on the bottom and where my girlfriends hand is at is where theres a slight crack from previous owner bottoming out. then the grill and front pic of the bumper. im trying to be descriptive as possible so no one is suprised.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0010.jpg (92.5 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0012.jpg (90.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0014.jpg (111.4 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0017.jpg (92.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0018.jpg (91.0 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0019.jpg (89.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0021.jpg (90.7 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0022.jpg (91.6 KB, 55 views)
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 21 Mar 2013, 07:18 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Pending payment

Old 21 Mar 2013, 08:28 am
Fanatic Cruiser

SOLD!!!!!!