Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT Cruiser GT 3" catless downpipe and electric cutout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Mar 2013, 04:57 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default PT Cruiser GT 3" catless downpipe and electric cutout

I have a 3" catless downpipe and electric exhaust cutout for sale or possible trade for something. Only reason I'm selling is because I keep getting tickets. The police are very strict where I live. Works perfect. The picture was taken when i bought them new a couple months ago. The video below is of this actual downpipe and cutout. I think It'll fit 03-05 but not positive. Mine is an 05. I'm interested in trading on Apple computers and things related to that. Looking for $300 OBO shipped.

Old 29 Mar 2013, 08:53 pm
Cool Cruiser

Talking Re: PT Cruiser GT 3" catless downpipe and electric cutout

Hey bud how r you? That sucks abt the tickets luckily I live in a big city and cops could care less about an open cutout on a PT cruiser haha my question to you is how did u install the e cutout? Where'd u run the wires and where did u mount the switch? Glws btw
Purple 2005 PT GT ATX w/ Mopar stage 1 PCM, Diablosport 93 oct tune, airbox mod, K&N drop in filter, Mopar BOV, AGP wastegate (8 psi spring), Custom made stage 1 camshafts, motor mount inserts, NGK Iridium plugs, MSD wires, ARP Head Studs, Gates Racing Timing Belt, AC Delete kit, purple painted Valve cover, Rebuilt (stock) Turbo , AEM Boost, Oil Pressure, and Wideband guages, triple guage A pillar pod, Strut Tower brace, Needswings 3in o2 housing, 3in downpipe w/ high flow cat and electric cutout, 2.5in Magnaflow catback, custom check valve, custom larger capacity trans cooler w/ built in cooling fan, Eibachs pro lowering springs, KYP front and rear struts, matte black hood and grille, gloss black stock SRT neon rims, purple lug nuts, blacked out tailights and reflectors so far. Built and bored out motor, AGP S256 turbo, ported cylinder head, and built trans soon to come.
Old 30 Mar 2013, 02:40 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser GT 3" catless downpipe and electric cutout

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksCruiser View Post
Hey bud how r you? That sucks abt the tickets luckily I live in a big city and cops could care less about an open cutout on a PT cruiser haha my question to you is how did u install the e cutout? Where'd u run the wires and where did u mount the switch? Glws btw
I ran the wires through the firewall on the driver's side. I put the switch right beside the rear windshield wiper switch. I can get pictures if needed.
Old 30 Mar 2013, 09:13 pm
Cool Cruiser

Oh ok yea I wanted the switch there and yes if u can that's be cool. Did the cutout come with enough wire or did u have do get more for it to reach?
Purple 2005 PT GT ATX w/ Mopar stage 1 PCM, Diablosport 93 oct tune, airbox mod, K&N drop in filter, Mopar BOV, AGP wastegate (8 psi spring), Custom made stage 1 camshafts, motor mount inserts, NGK Iridium plugs, MSD wires, ARP Head Studs, Gates Racing Timing Belt, AC Delete kit, purple painted Valve cover, Rebuilt (stock) Turbo , AEM Boost, Oil Pressure, and Wideband guages, triple guage A pillar pod, Strut Tower brace, Needswings 3in o2 housing, 3in downpipe w/ high flow cat and electric cutout, 2.5in Magnaflow catback, custom check valve, custom larger capacity trans cooler w/ built in cooling fan, Eibachs pro lowering springs, KYP front and rear struts, matte black hood and grille, gloss black stock SRT neon rims, purple lug nuts, blacked out tailights and reflectors so far. Built and bored out motor, AGP S256 turbo, ported cylinder head, and built trans soon to come.
Old 31 Mar 2013, 07:09 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksCruiser View Post
Oh ok yea I wanted the switch there and yes if u can that's be cool. Did the cutout come with enough wire or did u have do get more for it to reach?
It came with enough wire. I'lltry to get pics here in a little while.
Old 01 Apr 2013, 08:00 pm
Cool Cruiser

That'd be great, thank you! Also one more thing what wires do u tap into?
Old 01 Apr 2013, 09:28 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Nick the wire is simple you run a ground and a 12 volt power lead to a switch. If you end up getting g one I can help assist you where to wire it up. I have done at least a dozen of these. I have a remote cutout one of my own vehicles. It is great I can remote start my engine and remote open a close the cutout. It get laughs at parking lot car shows.

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN
Old 02 Apr 2013, 08:35 pm
Cool Cruiser

Hahaha nice!!
Old 20 Apr 2013, 02:10 am
Cool Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to mole

what brand are these?

2004 SRT-4 built
2005 SRT-4 mole' 16g bws setup. 380hp 444tq 11.7@122 100% stock motor/head/axles. Dsp tuned.
2003.5 MazdaSPEED Protege stock
2004 PtGT Atx BWS SETUP and a few bolt ons. stay tuned for dyno #s
Contact me for all your BWS/DCR needs..........