Advertisements
Cheap Dream Cruiser Series 2

Like Tree28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Jun 2013, 02:07 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Cheap Dream Cruiser Series 2

XXXXX

Last edited by hemidart; 05 Jun 2013 at 12:39 pm.
Old 03 Jun 2013, 05:40 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Cheap Dream Cruiser Series 2

How many miles?? Mjb
Old 03 Jun 2013, 06:19 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Sounds like a good driver.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 04 Jun 2013, 06:24 pm
Fresh Cruiser

XXXXX

Last edited by hemidart; 05 Jun 2013 at 12:40 pm.
Old 04 Jun 2013, 06:52 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemidart View Post
Well, I would not be caught in the POS, but as I have tried to sell my $21K car, with no success, it just seemed to me all you all want is junk for cheap money and I just happened across it on Craigslist Cincinnati for $3,250 and thought, given my experience with most of you, it was a tasteless hunk which I think fits many of you perfectly. However I am guessing most of you PT experts will say "to rich for my blood", and try to beat him down. Hey, it might work cause he sure beat that poor Dream Cruiser down. Some of you might even get it as yet another project that you'll never finish.
Wow, you know I have been very friendly and supportive by bumping your post with complimentary posts. But I see you only tolerate us lowly people to sell your pt. I will finish my projects as I have time and money with the help of the good people here who are not trying to sell me a pt that someone obviously spent to much money on that will be a tough sale in a good economy. Let alone this one. One thing for sure I DO ALL THE WORK WITH MY OWN HANDS! Body and paint, mechanical, and every other thing that it needs. I doubt you can say that. Paying someone to do the things you want done isn't building a car. It's paying someone else to build a car. Glad you shown your true nature so I won't have to waste time missing you!

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com

Last edited by Busted_PT; 04 Jun 2013 at 06:56 pm.
Old 04 Jun 2013, 08:03 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemidart View Post
Well, I would not be caught in the POS, but as I have tried to sell my $21K car, with no success, it just seemed to me all you all want is junk for cheap money and I just happened across it on Craigslist Cincinnati for $3,250 and thought, given my experience with most of you, it was a tasteless hunk which I think fits many of you perfectly. However I am guessing most of you PT experts will say "to rich for my blood", and try to beat him down. Hey, it might work cause he sure beat that poor Dream Cruiser down. Some of you might even get it as yet another project that you'll never finish.
My friend, I think you were sadly mistaken to think that any of us were required or expected to buy your car just because there has been money put into it.

If any of us caused you to have a bad attitude.............Your Welcome!
Old 04 Jun 2013, 09:19 pm
Cool Cruiser

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old 04 Jun 2013, 09:23 pm
Senior Cruiser

Is that really necessary? Maybe the attitude is why noone has made you an offer. Its the salesman that sells the car most of the time. Insulting people gets you nowhere.

Last edited by pluminator; 04 Jun 2013 at 09:27 pm.
Old 04 Jun 2013, 10:42 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Seriously, lets face the facts, the custom PT market has a very narrow audience and finding the right buyer is extremely difficult.

99% of all buyer could care less that it's a dream cruiser. To them it's simply a PT and not many people will pay 21k for a 10 year old car.

Best of luck on your sale, but facts are facts.
chromer don and herbie53 like this.
Old 05 Jun 2013, 12:23 pm
Fresh Cruiser

I refuse to cut corners on a build I am associated with,and neither did the craftsman that put the first $10 Grand in it. If you people can't see a bargain at less than half to build then so be it. I only came to this PT Forum is because I thought it was where the old PT crowd went after the first PT craze waned, and I never said all of you, just the cheap ones I talked to. The one who thought my take off leathers, in great shape, at $100 was just too much, or the guy, who I thought had class that asked where did you get those orange center caps. Like a right guy, I got out my old receipts gave him the part number, checked availability, and forwarded the info only to hear "at $27.99 that's too rich for my blood" and besides I need them in Inferno Red, which they never made what a waste of time when I thought I was helping someone. And the car at $11,000 not $21,000 was a joke on this site, the people I talked to did not even understand Mobil One Synthetic and all the benefits it provides, there is a reason it cost's three times as much as conventional oil, And last " won't let the door hit me on the way out.

Tags
cheap dream cruiser