PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
For Sale: Vent[Window] Shades,Stock 04 Radio w/CD and a GT 04 Front Bumper

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By herbie53

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Jun 2013, 10:13 pm
Young Cruiser

Default For Sale: Vent[Window] Shades,Stock 04 Radio w/CD and a GT 04 Front Bumper

Have a Brand New in the box Set of 4 Vent Shades.Never Used them.They are the in channel ones.Also have a Stock Single CD Chrysler Radio Works EXCELLANT!!! Also have a GT 04 Front Bumper EXCELLANT Condtion Call or E-mail me for I'm not on here all that much. Thanks 507-289-8288
Dceder5495@aol.com

Can't figure out how to post pictures any help would be GREATLY appericated!!
Old 08 Jun 2013, 10:34 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: For Sale: Vent[Window] Shades,Stock 04 Radio w/CD and a GT 04 Front Bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiperguy View Post
Have a Brand New in the box Set of 4 Vent Shades.Never Used them.They are the in channel ones.Also have a Stock Single CD Chrysler Radio Works EXCELLANT!!! Also have a GT 04 Front Bumper EXCELLANT Condtion Call or E-mail me for I'm not on here all that much. Thanks 507-289-8288
Dceder5495@aol.com

Can't figure out how to post pictures any help would be GREATLY appericated!!
I'm interested but need to know where you are. Start a Photobucket account. click on the photo you want and click on the img or 4th box down and it's copied got to the box you want to past it to . Should have both windows open at the same time to paste multiple images.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 09 Jun 2013, 09:16 am
Young Cruiser

Default Re: For Sale: Vent[Window] Shades,Stock 04 Radio w/CD and a GT 04 Front Bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
I'm interested but need to know where you are. Start a Photobucket account. click on the photo you want and click on the img.r 4th box down and it's copied got to the box you want to past it to . Should have both windows open at the same time to paste multiple images.
Hi if Busted passes on the vent shades I would be interested. Provide s&h to Danbury Ct 06810. What color clear, smoke, chrome? Will they fit a 2008 base Pt?
Old 09 Jun 2013, 11:42 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie53 View Post
Hi if Busted passes on the vent shades I would be interested. Provide s&h to Danbury Ct 06810. What color clear, smoke, chrome? Will they fit a 2008 base Pt?
herbie53, If they fit a pt they fit all pts.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 09 Jun 2013, 12:36 pm
Young Cruiser

Talking Re: For Sale: Vent[Window] Shades,Stock 04 Radio w/CD and a GT 04 Front Bumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
herbie53, If they fit a pt they fit all pts.

Haha Herbie being Herbie. Thanx's Busted!
Busted_PT likes this.
Old 18 Jul 2013, 12:07 pm
Young Cruiser

IMO, don't deal with this guy! i emailed him about those vent visors, he said $60 shipped but i have to send a money order? OK fine, did that and apparently the money order never gets there...

so then he starts throwing threats and insults at me!? saying i just wanted his address to scam him lol, really? i look for cheap parts to buy just so i can get your address and scam you!??. and then he goes on a rant about how flawless the USPS is and i didn't really send anything...

yeah the USPS system is a joke, they have lost 2 packages in the same month shipped from the same place last month.. and my pt car title when i first bought it. the tracking numbers came up delivered and a week later someone from the post office brought it to me.so yes they are lazy liars.

And another thing he is always yelling lol. after every sentence is this!!!!!!!

Calm down old timer nobody wants your address to scam you, chill and take some meds! the one that looks like a scammer is you only wanting money orders. get with the program and open a paypal account!

So i guess i just lost $60, great should have just bought them on ebay with trusted sellers who accept paypal..
Mods/GTS Taillight covers/tinted backup lights/smoked license plate cover/Mopar blow off valve/8k hids/billet fuel door/Amber gold fogs/audio/video/blue pearl shift knob/All blue LEDs inside/Custom made hard pipe and air filter/Airhorn/black Billet upper grille/aluminum floormats/mopar boost gauge/mopar stage 1/Mopar aero kit (ground effects)/Black housing headlights/SRS 2.5' Catback/in channel vent visors/shaved badges/
Old 30 Jul 2013, 08:09 pm
Young Cruiser

Mr TheJman3 it would really help if you would send the money for something you want to buy instead of blame the USPS for loosing something you didn't even send to me!! Your so called payment never got to me!!Also maybe you should look over something before you commit to buy from someone and say the check is in the mail!! If someone says they are going to send something and it doesn't arrive in 3 weeks what you think??Very strange on blaming the Post Office for something you didn't even send!! I have NEVER had the Post Office loose any mail!! If you were so concerded about the Post Office loosing your payment why didn't you call me you did nothing but blame someone else for all of your faults!! Whatever!!
Old 31 Jul 2013, 01:56 am
Veteran Cruiser

Question Re: For Sale: Vent[Window] Shades,Stock 04 Radio w/CD and a GT 04 Front Bumper

Neither of you have a Paypal account?....You can send a link in an Email,and pay right then?
Old 31 Jul 2013, 02:07 am
Fanatic Cruiser

If you go to the post office you can see if the MO was cashed. If it hasn't they can cancel it. If it wasn't cashed then maybe the post office is at fault. Better to know for sure either way. Good luck.

FEBRUARY CRUISER OF THE MONTH
Old 05 Aug 2013, 10:07 pm
Young Cruiser

Needmoretoys he never was a bit concerned that I received it.Because he never sent it!! If he would of sent it he would of called me directly and at the very least showed some sort of concern that I received it.This never happened because he never sent it!!The USPS is flawless they never loose anything its always the sender thats at fault.The old sterotype of saying "The Checks In The Mail" so to speak!! Just a excuse!!

I'm not worried about him-he just wanted to stir up some trouble!He probally didn't have 2 nickels to rub together to buy a lunch!! Enough about him time to move on!!

If any honest wants these items drop me a note I can send you some pictures of th person possible interest in the items don't know how to use that Photo Bucket type of service.If anyone else can help me post some pictures let me know but I do have the items. Thanks