PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
PT parts for sale...some non-PT parts too...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Jun 2013, 11:46 pm
Young Cruiser

Default PT parts for sale...some non-PT parts too...

So its been some time since Ive been on here...more active on PTCrew and Ive been more lurking there as well. I recently traded my PT for a '05 RumbleBee The GT was a great ride, and I never got to realize all the mods I wanted to do, but whats done is done. Im clearing out my stash of parts, want to keep them all in the family. These will also be listed on PTCrew, as well as Craigslist locally so jump on em! Whatever doesnt sell here, will go to EvilBay at some point.

All shipping prices are for the lower 48. Paypal, please. You can PM me here and thats ok, but better to email me...grungerockjeeper at the Y!

Next is my Stage 1 and injectors for '03 GT with manual transmission. $250 shipped

Stock MTX throttle body. Makes a good core to bore out!
$30 shipped

I also came across some non PT specific parts too, wont hurt to put em up here:

A pair of hood vents from a Datsun 280 ZX turbo. I had planned to modify and install the scoop section on my PTs hood, but never made it. Scoop side sold, vent side, $20 shipped

Tailgate channel with weatherstripping for a '00 (ish) Jeep Wrangler TJ. This was an extra, fit my 2000 model perfect, should work on any TJ model. This clips in above the tailgate, sealing the bottom edge of your rear window or locates a bedcover. $35 shipped

iPod/iPhone radio transmitter cable by Monster. This works on my old click-wheel iPod, havent tried it on my iPhone 4s, but it transmits from the iPod thru the radio by a preset frequency. Paid over $70 for it 5 years ago, works perfect. $20 shipped

'00 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 2" BDS lift and swaybar disconnects, 32" BFG a/t's on Eagle 10-hole wheels. Fabtech front bumper, K&N cold air intake.

'03 PT Cruiser GT 5spd: removed muffler and airbox silencer future planned mods are K&N typhoon intake, 2" rear lowering springs, hopefully some kind of old skool mag style wheels, and possibly at least a stage 1 turbo upgrade. Oh and i GOTTA get rid of those $#@!'in flame decals!

Last edited by grungerockjeeper; 05 Jul 2013 at 07:20 pm.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 08:32 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Hood scoops

A pair of hood vents from a Datsun 280 ZX turbo. I had planned to modify and install the scoop section on my PTs hood, but never made it. $35 shipped

Hello I'm interested in the hood scoops. What type of material & attachment? Can you send pic of backside? PM sent Thanx's
Old 17 Jun 2013, 11:53 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: PT parts for sale...some non-PT parts too...

Yup, let me pull them down and Ill post new pics. They attach however you want, but they do have nut posts on the backsides. The material is kind of a composite. Seems like some kind of glass-filled material but its not fiberglass.

'00 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 2" BDS lift and swaybar disconnects, 32" BFG a/t's on Eagle 10-hole wheels. Fabtech front bumper, K&N cold air intake.

'03 PT Cruiser GT 5spd: removed muffler and airbox silencer future planned mods are K&N typhoon intake, 2" rear lowering springs, hopefully some kind of old skool mag style wheels, and possibly at least a stage 1 turbo upgrade. Oh and i GOTTA get rid of those $#@!'in flame decals!

Last edited by grungerockjeeper; 17 Jun 2013 at 11:57 pm.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 05:56 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by grungerockjeeper View Post
Yup, let me pull them down and Ill post new pics. They attach however you want, but they do have nut posts on the backsides. The material is kind of a composite. Seems like some kind of glass-filled material but its not fiberglass.
Okay, thanx's I can pay via paypal.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 11:10 pm
Young Cruiser

here are pics of the back sides of these:

The non-scooped one does have one of the bolt studs broken off...an easy fix though:

Old 19 Jun 2013, 05:25 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
here are pics of the back sides of these:

The non-scooped one does have one of the bolt studs broken off...an easy fix though:

Hi again,
Yeah I'll take the induction "V" shaped hood scoop. PM sent. Thanx's in advance. Herbie
Old 19 Jun 2013, 09:17 pm
Young Cruiser

Thumbs up Induction "V" shaped hood scoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie53 View Post
Hi again,
Yeah I'll take the induction "V" shaped hood scoop. PM sent. Thanx's in advance. Herbie
Paypal invoice received. Paid. Thanx's pleasure doing business. Herbie.
Old 19 Jun 2013, 11:35 pm
Young Cruiser

Awesome, man. the scooped vent is sold, the 'regular' one is up for grabs.

Old 25 Jun 2013, 11:47 am
Fresh Cruiser

Please contact me 402-968-5237 or highpoweredhoward@yahoo.com

Thanks
Old 25 Jun 2013, 08:37 pm
Young Cruiser

Thumbs up Re: PT parts for sale...some non-PT parts too...

Quote:
Awesome, man. the scooped vent is sold, the 'regular' one is up for grabs.
Got It. Many Thanx's........ Can't wait to cut in. Herbie