Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
'03 Electric Blue GT 5spd for Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Mar 2004, 03:14 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default '03 Electric Blue GT 5spd for Sale

Well, unfortunately because of finances, I'm forced to sell my GT after only one year of ownership. I'm putting er' on here first, to give you all a chance at it before I post to other sellee's like Ebay etc.

My PT has been coddled since 2/18/03, it's birthday, and links to pics are attached here-

http://members16.clubphoto.com/joe8...wner-726d.phtml

Details include- Shadow Cloth interior 5spd, Chrome Wheels, Sunroof, Side Airbags, Rear Bumper Guard.

Right now, she's got 10,200 miles, has just had an oil change at 9,000, and gets a weekly hand-washing, whether it needs it or not. There's only one nick on the rear bumper guard the size of a pen point, otherwise she's like new. Interior is also like new, and still has the factory smell. Never smoked in, ever!

I'm asking $ 19,000, but will accept other offers. The sticker was $ 25,700 new!

You may contact me at joeitaly@optonline.net for more information. I'm located in the Northern NJ area.