PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
mopar body kit. complete with fender flares

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jul 2013, 06:30 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default mopar body kit. complete with fender flares

Hello all. Here i have a mopar body kit. Its the one that had the fender flares with it. Its silver in color. Has some scuff marks but over then that its fine. I was thinking about plasti dipping it black this weekend and putting them on but wanted to see if someone was interested in buying them before hand. My phone wont let me upload pics but i can send you pics through email or txt. I have the majority of the mounting screws and clips. It comes with both front pieces, all four fender flares, both side skirts and the two rear pieces. I wiuld rather sell altogether then seperate. Message me on here with offers, they go straight to my phone. Thanks
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 11 Jul 2013, 08:22 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Re: mopar body kit. complete with fender flares

Look like this?

Chrysler PT Cruiser accessories and genuine mopar parts - Melbourne Australia
Busted_PT likes this.
Auto | S1 | 1025cc injectors | AFE Stage 2 Pro 5r | Hexalogger | S2 wastegate controlled by PCM | 3"o2 | 3"cat | 3"DP | 2 1/4"catback | plastic intake | W/I | DSP Duster360 E85 & gas tunes | Black ES MM Inserts | big 16G stocker | Boomba BOV

13.49@104.38(1/4 tank E85 fuel, w/i, 1025 injectors, back seats and spare out, 17" street tires, BWS turbo, DSP controlling S2 wastegate)

Old 11 Jul 2013, 08:57 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Yup thats the one.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 13 Jul 2013, 10:07 am
Senior Cruiser

bump for rareness
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer
Old 13 Jul 2013, 10:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

Wish I could afford it. This is the best looking body kit IMO!
Old 14 Jul 2013, 07:59 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappasmurf View Post
PM him an offer there pappasmurf.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 16 Jul 2013, 09:05 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappasmurf View Post
I got nitro pt interested in it and still have to go to the ups store to get a shipping quote. If he falls through make an offer buddy.

Old 17 Jul 2013, 12:33 am
Young Cruiser

What's ur starting price on this lile ballpark . I don't wanna lowball or anything I am clueless to price of these . Btw it be pick up as I located in ohio
Old 17 Jul 2013, 12:53 am
Banned

Nitro doesn't need any more projects, he already owns a set of oem side skirts anyway that he has onwned since last year and has not Installed lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrbsr05pt View Post
I got nitro pt interested in it and still have to go to the ups store to get a shipping quote. If he falls through make an offer buddy.
Old 17 Jul 2013, 12:54 am
Cool Cruiser

If Nitro is interested then I'm pretty sure I wanna see what he's got planned. Lol. Gonna be, wait for it. . .legendary.