Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
01-05 pt cruiser front end bra nib

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Jul 2013, 06:35 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default 01-05 pt cruiser front end bra nib

I have a complete front end bra. Front bumper, hood and grill. Bought it to cover up the scuff mark on my front bumper but never installed. Its the one that says pt cruiser on the hood bra. Excellent condition. Phone wont let me upload pics but i can send some through email or text. Message me through here with offers. Thanks
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 14 Jul 2013, 04:34 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: 01-05 pt cruiser front end bra nib

You should at least put the price you are asking for it .That always helps in selling items of any type.
Old 16 Jul 2013, 09:09 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fy9-03pt View Post
You should at least put the price you are asking for it .That always helps in selling items of any type.
I put make offers because there really is no set price, i like to see what people think its worth and work out a deal from there. Im familiar with selling stuff. Sell alot of stuff. Just iv had this sitting around for quite sometime so just seeing what offers are made
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 17 Jul 2013, 11:04 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Still waiting on the other parts we PM about????

Dalai Lama
"Share you knowledge. It's the best way to achieve immortality."
ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN