Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
I have to sell my blue 1994 turbo 58k in Minnesota

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Sep 2013, 02:05 pm
Young Cruiser

Default Blue 2004 gt turbo stage 1 with 58k in Minnesota for sale

Thinking about selling my cruiser. Its a 2004 atx gt with 58,000 miles on it. Bought it a few months ago bone stock and it has become my main hobby/money pit. Here is a list of what has been done thus far:

Mopar Stage one ecu upgrade $500
Bov plate$60
Magnaflow cat back exhaust $500
3” ss downpipe $160
3” ss glasspack $100 (quiets the rasp a bit)
Mopar subwoffer/amp $75 (not installed)
New OEM headlights $80
AMX air box to turbo pipe, upper IC pipe, lower IC pipe $500 (installing them this weekend)
Manacore spark plug wires $60
Euro tail lights $100
Smoked tail lights with reverse lights $120 (not installed I have the euro ones on now)
Xenon bulbs high/low and fogs $80
Lowering springs $100 (not installed yet)
KYB gr2 shocks/struts $170 (not installed yet)
18” wheels and tires $800
Cross drilled/zinc plated rotors with ceramic pads $200
K@N air box filter $40
Shorty antenna $15
Car also comes with OEM chrome 17” wheels with brand new tires (under 100 miles on them)

Recently changed the oil to mobil one synthetic and had the plugs/wires replaced. Car runs great and is really quick. Its a gt fully loaded (leather, heated seats, moonroof, power everything ect and it also has a remote start. The body/paint is in great shape almost looks like a new car after a fresh waxing. Only 59,000 miles on it and the interior is also in near mint condition. That list of upgrades does not include the cost of the installing. If anyone here is interested please let me know.

Ill post a link to more pics here soon.

Last edited by ptcruiser94; 17 Sep 2013 at 10:19 am.
Old 16 Sep 2013, 02:16 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: I have to sell my blue 1994 turbo 58k in Minnesota

Your title through me for a loop knowing they didn't make a 1994 PT, and since you already tried to change it, it won't let me edit the title to the correct year.

Good luck on the sale but I think you'll have a hard time getting what your asking. Mods are good but you never get back what you put into it.

- All decisions by the Moderator are semi-permanent, can and may be changed at his discretion but definitely will be the final word. Any action performed by the Administrator or Moderators are not to be discussed on the forum.
Old 16 Sep 2013, 04:28 pm
Young Cruiser

Ok I figured out a way to get buy without selling the cruiser right now so I will continue to install the parts I have but if anyone is interested I will still sell her.

Btw thanks CREWZIN I have really enjoy your advice and your forum!
Old 16 Sep 2013, 04:28 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Lightbulb Re: I have to sell my blue 1994 turbo 58k in Minnesota

CREWZIN is absolutely correct.....Bottom line;most people hold it to whatever KBB says its worth....If you really want serious inquiries,I think you'll need to drop about 2G's of that #(and maybe then?).....$5,734 in excellent cond,and fully loaded;But don't just take my word.....See for yourself what KBB says: Kelley Blue Book
Old 16 Sep 2013, 04:35 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyincctx View Post
CREWZIN is absolutely correct.....Bottom line;most people hold it to whatever KBB says its worth....If you really want serious inquiries,I think you'll need to drop about 2G's of that #(and maybe then?).....$5,734 in excellent cond,and fully loaded;But don't just take my word.....See for yourself what KBB says: Kelley Blue Book
I know how it goes. I have sold a few modded cars in my day but if you can find the right buyer you can recoup some of the money. Btw Kbb in my zip puts it at $7gs in excellent. (I paid $7500 for it 2 months ago)
Old 16 Sep 2013, 04:52 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Red face Re: I have to sell my blue 1994 turbo 58k in Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcruiser94 View Post
Btw Kbb in my zip puts it at $7gs in excellent.
That link was for Minneapolis Zip Code 55404(it's in the upper right corner of that link),and I added every option I could.(F & R airbags,DVD,CD premium sound,19" Prem. wheels,etc)....I guess there's less competition in your town,than there is in Minneapolis........Don't get me wrong;Personally I think it's worth $10,000 'as is'.
Old 16 Sep 2013, 05:03 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyincctx View Post
That link was for Minneapolis Zip Code 55404(it's in the upper right corner of that link),and I added every option I could.(F & R airbags,DVD,CD premium sound,19" Prem. wheels,etc)....I guess there's less competition in your town,than there is in Minneapolis........Don't get me wrong;Personally I think it's worth $10,000 'as is'.
LOL go figure. It was $7k on kbb when I bought it a few months ago but that was the retail price not the private party value so yeah I checked it and your right. Guess I really wont be selling it for a while unless someone is interested and makes me a good offer.

Last edited by ptcruiser94; 16 Sep 2013 at 07:14 pm.
Old 16 Sep 2013, 10:31 pm
Regular Cruiser

I could be interested in your 17s if they are in great shape.
Old 17 Sep 2013, 10:18 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Jon View Post
I could be interested in your 17s if they are in great shape.
The exterior of the 17s in near mint. I even replaced the one center cap that was flaking. They do look great but the insides are pealing bad that's why I bought the new 18s.
Old 17 Sep 2013, 12:17 pm
Regular Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcruiser94 View Post
The exterior of the 17s in near mint. I even replaced the one center cap that was flaking. They do look great but the insides are pealing bad that's why I bought the new 18s.
I guess I'll just keep rolling on my smoothies the. Enjoy you GT.