PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Xenon Side Skirts Brand New!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Oct 2013, 11:26 am
Young Cruiser

Default Xenon Side Skirts Brand New!

hey guys, testing the waters here before i throw these on ebay. brand new still in wrap xenon side skirts will fit all years pt turbo and non-turbo. will post pics as soon as i get them out of storage. i was going to use them but getting close to the holidays and i need the money more. the cheapest i have found these are on ebay for is around $200 shipped for EACH skirt. so im asking $300 shipped for the set OBO.
Mods/GTS Taillight covers/tinted backup lights/smoked license plate cover/Mopar blow off valve/8k hids/billet fuel door/Amber gold fogs/audio/video/blue pearl shift knob/All blue LEDs inside/Custom made hard pipe and air filter/Airhorn/black Billet upper grille/aluminum floormats/mopar boost gauge/mopar stage 1/Mopar aero kit (ground effects)/Black housing headlights/SRS 2.5' Catback/in channel vent visors/shaved badges/
Old 28 Oct 2013, 01:49 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Xenon Side Skirts Brand New!

No offense but you do realize your pricing is wrong. They are 122 each shipped on eBay so 245 roughly for a new set. Just saying. But that's why I didn't buy them off you when we were messaging. If you make the price go down we can probably do something cuz the final price you were still offering wasn't good enough imo.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 03:26 pm
Banned

What a rip off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejman3 View Post
hey guys, testing the waters here before i throw these on ebay. brand new still in wrap xenon side skirts will fit all years pt turbo and non-turbo. will post pics as soon as i get them out of storage. i was going to use them but getting close to the holidays and i need the money more. the cheapest i have found these are on ebay for is around $200 shipped for EACH skirt. so im asking $300 shipped for the set OBO.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 07:50 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
What a rip off
Busa, you've got to learn to control yourself.
Busted_PT likes this.

2008 Touring -9050 miles (Cash for Clunkers trade-in)
2008 Miata MX5 Vert. 30000 Mi
2000 Astro Con. Van. 58000 Mi (One owner)
2005 HD Sporster 1200, 8000 Mi
Old 28 Oct 2013, 07:57 pm
Banned

I know, I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiszr View Post
Busa, you've got to learn to control yourself.
Old 28 Oct 2013, 08:01 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Can't a guy make a little profit around here?
Old 29 Oct 2013, 05:30 am
Young Cruiser

I checked eBay before I posted and they where $200 shipped for one side not two. I will check again..
Mods/GTS Taillight covers/tinted backup lights/smoked license plate cover/Mopar blow off valve/8k hids/billet fuel door/Amber gold fogs/audio/video/blue pearl shift knob/All blue LEDs inside/Custom made hard pipe and air filter/Airhorn/black Billet upper grille/aluminum floormats/mopar boost gauge/mopar stage 1/Mopar aero kit (ground effects)/Black housing headlights/SRS 2.5' Catback/in channel vent visors/shaved badges/

Last edited by Thejman3; 29 Oct 2013 at 05:35 am.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 05:33 am
Young Cruiser

You guys need to learn to read, I looked again that is for ONE side one skirt for $165 shipped not a set of two. I'll keep checking today to see if a set relist for $122...and if there is a seller selling them for $122 shipped for one side I would hate to see how he ships them to save on shipping. Even though this stuff is very flexible, you can put creases in the mold by over stretching it. And I bet those sellers on eBay twist it like a pretzel to fit them in a much smaller box to ship. It cost around $80-100 to ship a set of these the right way.

Last edited by Thejman3; 29 Oct 2013 at 05:52 am.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 05:52 am
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy_Cruiser View Post
Can't a guy make a little profit around here?

I bought these about a year ago so I'm not making anything.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 05:52 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejman3 View Post
You guys need to learn to read, I looked again that is for ONE side one skirt for $165 shipped not a set of two. I'll keep checking today to see if a set relist for $122...
lol I need to learn to read. I think you do buddy. When you look on eBay reset your search to show lowest first. Im not an idiot. I said 122 EACH side. No one said it was for both. Either your not looking or just not paying attention. There's a couple listings. One is for 10022 122 shipped!! The other is for 10023 122 shipped. might as well just close this thread cuz your just making yourself look dumb, no offense but dont tell me or any else here we need to learn to read when it clearly says 122 shipped for each side. Thanks buddy. When you look again and see 122. I bet you'll feel real special huh
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.