Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
For Sale: 2006 PT Limited Edition Turbo 64K Miles

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2013, 08:19 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default For Sale: 2006 PT Limited Edition Turbo 64K Miles

I've been a lurker on this site for about 9 months and it's been a great place for technical/maintenance info. Unfortunately, I've got a PT to sell due to circumstances, and I'd really like it to go to an enthusiast.

I looked for a perfect PT for my wife for about 4 months, this was a one owner, garage kept (cover included) exquisitely maintained car. This was going to be her work car as she wanted something with room inside but not too giant to park/maneuver. She's taken a new job and it comes with a new company car. Don't ask me to keep it: we have six cars between both of us

This car now has just over 64K miles, I believe it had 56K on it when we purchased it. Black exterior, heated grey leather seats, power moonroof, premium sound, hands free OnStar system. I am what I would consider quite a bit more than a shadetree mechanic: I've got a Buick Grand National that I brought back from the dead (actually it was just completely disassembled and hadn't run in five years) and a Merkur XR4TI, so working on a PT is kind of a walk in the park, especially since all that's required is preventive maintenance on this car. After getting tired of cleaning the brake dust off the chrome wheels, I put the non-dusting ceramic blend brake pads on it. I did the research on spark plugs and wires, it's been upgraded to the Crane wires and copper plugs (gapped to .038" per turbo owner feedback on this website).

This car has every bit of service history since it was new. I've done two oil changes since we've owned it, but it's had full synthetic oil it's entire life. I added a K&N drop in air filter as I've had really good luck with them in other applications (and I like not having to leave the house to clean the air filter). The only issue I've had with this car is a weeping power steering pressure sensor (I replaced it the same day it threw a code) and a recent battery that started to not hold it's charge (it is now three weeks old).

This car is a zero rust, NorthWest car, it needs nothing but a new home. I would really like to pass it on to somebody who appreciates a clean PT as opposed to the Craigslist flakes.

Pics upon request, thanks for looking, have a great day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo2.jpg (37.7 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg photo4.jpg (42.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg Pic1a.jpg (50.6 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Enginea.jpg (60.0 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg RadCapa.jpg (40.7 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg Batterya.jpg (43.4 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by lotzagoodstuff; 09 Nov 2013 at 11:26 am. Reason: Adding more pics
Old 02 Nov 2013, 08:23 am
Senior Cruiser

Default Re: For Sale: 2006 PT Limited Edition Turbo 64K Miles

Everyone will always insist on pics .. good luck
'03 GT Blue/ autostick.. 160,000KM ( That's 100,000miles for y'all South of the border ) All the options, the heated leather is a must up here in Canada, Love the solid heavy duty feel and obvious Torque.. The Turbo is strong, fast and reliable.. People that don't understand the love of a PT, probably don't deserve to.
Old 02 Nov 2013, 08:30 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Sounds nice. Yes picks will be a must. Especially a nice peace like yours.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 03 Nov 2013, 12:16 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Never hurts to mention what your asking for it.

2008 Touring -9050 miles (Cash for Clunkers trade-in)
2008 Miata MX5 Vert. 30000 Mi
2000 Astro Con. Van. 58000 Mi (One owner)
2005 HD Sporster 1200, 8000 Mi
Old 03 Nov 2013, 01:48 am
Banned

I loved merkur xr4ti's!!

Some didn't like the styling but I loved it!
Old 03 Nov 2013, 10:22 am
Fresh Cruiser

No pics, no price, no location...... fail
Old 03 Nov 2013, 01:53 pm
Banned

Epic fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchdoc View Post
No pics, no price, no location...... fail
Old 03 Nov 2013, 08:40 pm
Regular Cruiser

time to kick him off
Old 09 Nov 2013, 09:58 am
Fresh Cruiser

Sorry for the lack of initial pics, I have added some pics to the original post, more upon request.

As to pricing and location: the car is located in Portland Oregon, and I am asking $6400.

Again, I apologize if I offended any of you. I've been really swamped with work and am just getting updating this original post.

Thanks and make it a great day
Old 09 Nov 2013, 11:28 am
Fresh Cruiser

I added a couple more better pics with some other details:

- New battery in October (less than 3 weeks old)
- Pressure venting manual radiator cap (noticed a trace of coolant off original cap)