PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
For Sale or Trade: Rails for Under Seat Drawer-(use under passenger or driver seat)

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Nov 2013, 11:31 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default For Sale or Trade: Rails for Under Seat Drawer-(use under passenger or driver seat)

Yep,

When I went to the salvage yard today to get some drawer rails for the driver's seat of my PT, I went ahead and grabbed an extra pair.

You can use these to add a underseat drawer on the driver's side for additional storage or just to be nifty and unique. Of course, you will have to get your own extra drawer but these appear to be more common than a set of extra rails. There's a little rust on the bottom but it should clean up easily.

To covered my cost, I will need $20 plus shipping. Or I'll trade for a very clear and nice taupe leather front seat cushion for a first generation PT. Just send me a PM if interested.

Old 02 Nov 2013, 12:03 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Question Re: For Sale or Trade: Rails for Under Seat Drawer-(use under passenger or driver sea

Someone had already raided one of the drawers?....
Old 23 Nov 2013, 10:26 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: For Sale or Trade: Rails for Under Seat Drawer-(use under passenger or driver sea

Under Seat Drawer rails now FREE to another PT brother or sister. Just pay for shipping. Clean the minor rust off yourself. See photo.
Old 24 Nov 2013, 07:09 am
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: For Sale or Trade: Rails for Under Seat Drawer-(use under passenger or driver sea

Handy. I will happily take that. Shipping to 28443.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 04:35 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttomes View Post
Handy. I will happily take that. Shipping to 28443.
bubba_1952 is in front of you on this. If he doesn't take it, you're next in line. I'll let you know.
Old 25 Nov 2013, 11:45 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Money and address info sent.

Thanks,

bubba_1952
Old 25 Nov 2013, 11:48 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Tony, if you really need the frame you can just pay me back for my postal cost and you can have the frame.

Let me know before he gets ready to ship it out.

bubba_1952
Busted_PT likes this.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 08:36 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba_1952 View Post
Tony, if you really need the frame you can just pay me back for my postal cost and you can have the frame.

Let me know before he gets ready to ship it out.

bubba_1952
That's an awesome gesture!

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 26 Nov 2013, 09:48 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Yes. Dewanye is a scholar and a gentleman in my book.

I'm currently waiting on a word back from Tony if he needs the rail or not as Dwayne has offered.

One clarification. I've mentioned a "pair" of rails here. What I am offering is one seat pedestal fitted with one pair of rails to fit under one seat. I know the photo shows two pedestals. But one was for my car. The other is the extra one I'm giving away here.
Old 26 Nov 2013, 04:24 pm
Cool Cruiser

Thanks for the offer Dwayne. I don't have to get it. I was going to put a second drawer in my 04 Turbo but it is not something I have to do.