PT Cruiser Forum  
Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2006 PT Cruiser non-turbo 90,000ish miles AS-IS North-East Florida - St Augustine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Nov 2013, 07:49 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default 2006 PT Cruiser non-turbo 90,000ish miles AS-IS North-East Florida - St Augustine

I'm seeing if anyone would be interested in my sisters PT. Other than the engine work that needs to be done, the car is in decent shape, no real flaws or issues.

Here is the link to the thread describing what went wrong with it.

Need a little help with my sisters PT

Basically the car is at the mechanics shop, the timing belt jumped some teeth on the crank pulley and the valves are done. Estimated costs was roughly $400 for the head work and a $1,000 to pull it all apart and put it back together (including the water pump/new belt etc.) Of course the head work could vary depending on how much/what is damaged once they get it apart.

My sister does not have the money or means to get the money to fix the car. Someone who is able to do the work themselves could probably get the car for a fair price, do the work and have a great car to either flip or keep for themselves.

Automatic, power windows/doors, AC etc...

Let me know if there is any interest or to make an offer.