Advertisements

Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
Trade 17" GT Wheels and Tires for...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Nov 2013, 11:03 am
Cool Cruiser

Default 17" GT Wheels and Tires for sale or swap?...

*UPDATE* Looking for a cash deal ($350 obo) for the 17" GT Wheels and Tires, or swap for Wide Whitewall tires for PT.

Basically... done with the 17" low-pro look, going for the retro look on a tight budget. The rims I have are straight, chrome is in good shape but the previous owner did rash them up a bit here and there. There are pics in my gallery of our car with the rims on it. I will try to get close-up pics in my gallery soon.

The tires are in real good shape, I think the fronts only have maybe 10k miles on them, the backs are prolly a bit more. They all have even wear. I'll post tread depths when I get the pics up. I know the fronts are the Nexen something or other??? The other two are.... ? I'll just post up later with clearer information.

I'm located in SE Pennsylvania. Cash deal only, pickup only...

Here's the distance pics:

05 PT GT Vert, Airbox mod, K&N filter, NeedsWings intake pipe, Mopar BOV, MSD wires, Autotecnica Chrome Spears, APC Taillights, Mopar Stage One, UltraGauge, Energy front suspension kit, Moog spherical bushings

Last edited by VanillaVert; 23 Dec 2013 at 10:12 pm.
Old 22 Nov 2013, 02:58 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

Default Re: Trade 17" GT Wheels and Tires for...

If you were closer I'd jump on it. Oh well good luck
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 09 Dec 2013, 05:30 am
Fresh Cruiser

where are you located?
Old 09 Dec 2013, 07:34 am
Fanatic Cruiser

Columbus Ohio. Lol.
2005 n/a 5 speed. 177365 miles. spectre cold air intake, white and pink leds under dash and back seats, purple leds in vents, wall with 1 18" subwoofer built behind back seat(soon to be either 16 American bass vfl8's or 4 18's with the wall rebuilt all the way to behind the front seats,cant wait!!!), blue dash lights, pink turn signal indicators. 3D tails and tinted backup lights. Power antenna (that no longer has power ha!) another one gone but wont be forgotten

2003 gt turbo. 130245 miles. autostick, mopar riceplate, 3" o2 housing and downpipe. custom diablo tune (totaled, gone but not forgotten)

2003 dream cruiser. autostick, mopar body kit, mopar bov, cai. s1 injectors. mopar s1 pcm. 3" 02 housing and downpipe installed from last turbo, upper IC hardpipe more on its way soon.......... diablo tuner in the near future.
Old 09 Dec 2013, 11:36 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser_noob01 View Post
where are you located?
he says " SE Pennsylvania "

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 09 Dec 2013, 12:42 pm
Cool Cruiser

Mohnton PA... deal still stands. I forgot to get the tire measurements up on here, I'll get them tonight.
05 PT GT Vert, Airbox mod, K&N filter, NeedsWings intake pipe, Mopar BOV, MSD wires, Autotecnica Chrome Spears, APC Taillights, Mopar Stage One, UltraGauge, Energy front suspension kit, Moog spherical bushings
Old 11 Dec 2013, 08:45 am
Cool Cruiser

Ok, finally got some time to get this info. on here...

Front tires are Falken Ziex ZE329, 7/32-6/32 tread.

Rear tires are Nexen CP672, 7/32 tread.

All tires are worn evenly, no visible damage, no dry rot. I was told by the original owner that he just had the Nexens installed right before we bought the car so I would say they only have around 10k miles on them.

As before, looking to swap for a good matching set of 15" or 16" regular tires or snow tires, on some decent steelies.

There are a few scrapes and dings on the wheels, the left front rim probably has the biggest bite out of it as you will see in the pictures. The chrome is in really good shape and these wheels do shine up very nice.

Left Front:

Right Front:

Left Rear:

Right Rear:

Last edited by VanillaVert; 11 Dec 2013 at 08:51 am.
Old 13 Dec 2013, 02:33 pm
Cool Cruiser

Nobody knocking down my door for these as of yet.

Maybe it's the trade thing?

Ok, so how much should I be selling these for? I see some pretty outrageous prices online for wheels and tires (not nearly as nice as mine either), I'm thinking around $450.

Considering I just dropped $350 on a set of some used steelies with used snow tires, I think that's more than fair but that's just my opinion. I'm open to offers.

Last edited by VanillaVert; 19 Dec 2013 at 01:41 pm.
Old 18 Dec 2013, 05:48 pm
Senior Cruiser

dont run away yet. I'm looking for pics of my rims that we may be able to work a deal out.

Edit:

Opps. I didnt see you were looking for steelies. Good luck anyway.
FS: '03 GT Elec Blue w/rear suicide doors or '03 auto PCM, S3 turbofold, WGA, 3.5" o2 & 3" DP - make offer

Last edited by OurPTGT; 18 Dec 2013 at 05:53 pm. Reason: my reading comprehension stinks
Old 19 Dec 2013, 01:29 pm
Cool Cruiser

Whelp... after last night, plans have changed.

I bought the wife those Jetta steelies with newer snow tires on them, also ordered the full moon hubcaps.

Got the wheels painted to match the body, got the adapter washers, wheels went on perfectly! The hubcaps?, well... not so much.

So now I have a set of PT steelies I bought earlier this year, no tires on them and those moon hubcaps do fit onto the PT steelies just fine.

Now I am just going to save up for wide whitewalls for next summer to mount on the PT steelies. Looking for a cash deal on the GT wheels and tires now... unless someone wants to swap wide whitewalls for the GT wheels and tires?

Last edited by VanillaVert; 19 Dec 2013 at 01:40 pm.