PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2003 dreamcruiser turbo automatic. partout South Carolina

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Dec 2013, 11:04 pm
Young Cruiser

Default 2003 dreamcruiser turbo auto. $1500 South Carolina

As of right now the car is complete, still runs and drives. It just kicks out of overdrive. If left in auto stick mode and 3rd gear it drives just fine. Thats the only real problem with the car. I would like to sell the engine first before parting out the rest. That way, if someone wants to buy it as a running vehicle, they can.

I would like to get:$1500
for the entire car on stock wheels and tires, and stock downpipe. It has a 3" needswings on it now (+150,if you want to keep it) new brakes on the front. New plugs and wires, turbo to airbox hard pipe 124'000 miles

With the needswings downpipe, the car will throw a cel for o2. I had a trinity but sold it and the tune has been returned to stock. I have the stock cat and o2 which are in perfect working condition

Last edited by boostedlsxsyclone; 22 Dec 2013 at 01:30 pm.
Old 05 Dec 2013, 08:27 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: 2003 dreamcruiser turbo automatic. partout South Carolina

How many miles on it when you bought it? Has belt been changed? Condition of wheels (stock) and interior? More pics of things.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 05 Dec 2013, 10:57 am
Obsessed Cruiser

If that is a recent picture, I can't see why you'd can the car - for less than $2K you can have a new trans.
Where? (State)

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 05 Dec 2013, 07:31 pm
Young Cruiser

Stock wheels and tires are in great condition , they are 16's with 90% tread interior is leather and heated, only typical wrinkles. No damage. The rest of the interior is perfect. It had 120'000on the odo. when I bought it has 125'000 on it now....trans didnt last long after the tune, etc. I refuse to dump any more money into this due to the current value of the car. It would be a waste. I have an ls1 swapped s10 that I can finish or I'm going to buy another vehicle. These pictures are about two weeks old.
Old 05 Dec 2013, 07:35 pm
Young Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverdon View Post
If that is a recent picture, I can't see why you'd can the car - for less than $2K you can have a new trans.
Where? (State)
I dont know if the belt has been changed or not. I never changed it but maybe the previous owner did, I know the turbo was rebuilt recently

Location posted in the ad title lol.

Last edited by boostedlsxsyclone; 05 Dec 2013 at 07:37 pm.
Old 05 Dec 2013, 07:56 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedlsxsyclone View Post
Stock wheels and tires are in great condition , they are 16's with 90% tread interior is leather and heated, only typical wrinkles. No damage. The rest of the interior is perfect. It had 120'000on the odo. when I bought it has 125'000 on it now....trans didnt last long after the tune, etc. I refuse to dump any more money into this due to the current value of the car. It would be a waste. I have an ls1 swapped s10 that I can finish or I'm going to buy another vehicle. These pictures are about two weeks old.
Might post pics of the wheels. Stock for this would have been 17". Pic of body damages on the right side would be good also.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.

badglas.blogspot.com
Old 05 Dec 2013, 09:35 pm
Veteran Cruiser

Wink Re: 2003 dreamcruiser turbo automatic. partout South Carolina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Pic of body damages on the right side would be good also.
Man you got a good eye!
Busted_PT likes this.
Old 05 Dec 2013, 10:02 pm
Young Cruiser

Old 05 Dec 2013, 10:32 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Can see why you changed them. Not the GT rims with dream centers, they came with. Tires decent.

This Is my project page.

badglas.blogspot.com

Last edited by Busted_PT; 06 Dec 2013 at 08:14 am.
Old 05 Dec 2013, 11:05 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

What's with black door handles..?

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles