Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2003 PT GT strage 1, Eibach's, Koni's, and front impact damage

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 2014, 10:06 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default 2003 PT GT strage 1, Eibach's, Koni's, and front impact damage

Front Impact Damage 2003 PT GT with Mopar Stage 1 kit, eibach lowering springs, koni's all around and mopar performance sway bars. Bought this car new in Dec 2002 as a gift for my mom who needed a reliable car due to her health. After passing away it returned to me in August of 07. Since then it's been a vehicle I consider a daily driver. The car had an impact with something ( I wasn't there and don't know what it was ) but it did moderate damage to the front lower part and underside of the car, and it has pushed up the radiator support and hood about 2-3 inches, drivers fender and door gap is not right, so not sure if the unit body is damaged, but it is leaking coolant and I have not had a chance to inspect underneath. It also is cranking but not starting and has no codes. Suspect head gasket blown due to being driven with no coolant after impact, but oil is clean so no contamination. Otherwise the cars paint and body are in very good shape. It's a cali car so no rust or corrosion. Car has 117 K, has been a great driver with no issues besides the ones I've mentioned. Did have timingbelt and water pump done around 66K if I recall. Has had mobil 1 since new. Someone who does body work could have a great car. It has a pioneer stereo and speakers and baselink, but those will be removed and I will include the factory speakers and cassette/cd combo. I've lost interest in it, and have plenty of other turbo mopars I'd rather fix. Asking $2,500 or best offer. Can include the audio stuff for extra $. Pics to serious parties.
Old 09 Mar 2014, 03:27 am
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: 2003 PT GT strage 1, Eibach's, Koni's, and front impact damage

was wondering what you would take for the konis and the speakers (either pioneer or OEM, just let me know.) thanks, Alvin Ivy.