Advertisements
GT Front Bumper Also Have 2 Original Radios

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Handy_Cruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Apr 2014, 05:04 pm
Young Cruiser

Default GT Front Bumper Also Have 2 Original Radios

Have a Original Chrysler GT front bumper cover in excellant Condtion.Its red in color and off of a 04 GT with no Fog Lights. So if you are wanting a nice bumper for your GT or want to upgrade to the GT look this is for you!! Also have several orignal Chrysler Radios.Stock single CD and the optional 6 disc. one. All radios are like new!!Its best to E-Mail me for I'm not on here that much
Dceder5495@aol.com Thanks
Old 27 Apr 2014, 10:26 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: GT Front Bumper Also Have 2 Original Radios

Email sent.
Old 27 Apr 2014, 11:51 pm
Banned

Woohoo now what about the rear?

QUOTE=Handy_Cruiser;522187]Email sent. [/QUOTE]
Old 28 Apr 2014, 08:55 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
Woohoo now what about the rear?

QUOTE=Handy_Cruiser;522187]Email sent.
[/QUOTE]

Prim and sand out the texture and paint. All that is required.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 28 Apr 2014, 06:55 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

No need to waste my time. This guy wants $450 for his used bumper cover and he has no idea how much shipping would be. I told him that Rock Auto and few othe sources have CAPA certified turbo bumper covers for around $200 with shipping included. He then tried to tell me that it must be made in China.

I usually don't complain about what folks want for their stuff. But this fellow is living in dream land. And while I occationally like to visit there myself, I won't be buying autoparts there anytime soon.

PS: If anyone wants a new tubo bumper, just put 5086116AB into Google. That's the one-piece Dream Cruiser version. The cheapest is the computer supplier, Newegg. It's $108 plus about $65 shipping. I don't know where that one is made, but you can find the better ones for just a little more.

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 28 Apr 2014 at 07:04 pm.
Old 28 Apr 2014, 07:09 pm
Banned

Yes it's very easy, would be one of the first things I would do

QUOTE=Busted_PT;522220][/QUOTE]

Prim and sand out the texture and paint. All that is required.[/QUOTE]
Old 28 Apr 2014, 08:30 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busa_Powered View Post
Yes it's very easy, would be one of the first things I would do

QUOTE=Busted_PT;522220]

Hey Busa. You do understand that sanding and painting an early model NA bumper does not turn it into a turbo bumper, don't you?

As I've said before, I like the look of the turbo bumper and I am considering replacing mine with one. I've already located the longer brackets that are required. It's just a matter of getting one and painting it. The frustrating part is that paint is one thing I'm really not setup to do at home. So I am waiting on the paint work until the time is right since I will likely have to hire it out. That's why paint is lower on my priorities that other things that I can do myself. For me, the joy comes in the doing and not just in the results. I would have little motivation to fix up any car if I cannot do it myself.

What peaked my interest about the bumper for sale in this thread is that it is already Inferno Red and reported to be in excellent shape. If the OP didn't want way more than a new one already painted, I might have been interested.

So the paint for my PT will wait for now. And besides, my car looks good as it is. A shiny red PT doesn't have to be showroom perfect to turn heads. I usually average better than one compliment on it a week. A guy came up just this morning and told how much he liked my PT while I was getting gas. I doubt new paint will increase that frequency very much.

I figure the new paint will come when either I build the shop I'm planning or when I come across some poorboy genius that can make my PT look like new for a very low price. Where I'm from, poorboy geniuses are not that rare. So I'm sure that day will come. In the meantime, I will be on the lookout for great deals on other nifty items for my PT that I can enjoy installing myself. Because that's what it's all about. At least it is for me.
Busted_PT likes this.

Last edited by Handy_Cruiser; 28 Apr 2014 at 08:49 pm.
Old 25 May 2014, 07:35 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handy_Cruiser View Post
Hey Busa. You do understand that sanding and painting an early model NA bumper does not turn it into a turbo bumper, don't you?

As I've said before, I like the look of the turbo bumper and I am considering replacing mine with one. I've already located the longer brackets that are required. It's just a matter of getting one and painting it. The frustrating part is that paint is one thing I'm really not setup to do at home. So I am waiting on the paint work until the time is right since I will likely have to hire it out. That's why paint is lower on my priorities that other things that I can do myself. For me, the joy comes in the doing and not just in the results. I would have little motivation to fix up any car if I cannot do it myself.

What peaked my interest about the bumper for sale in this thread is that it is already Inferno Red and reported to be in excellent shape. If the OP didn't want way more than a new one already painted, I might have been interested.

So the paint for my PT will wait for now. And besides, my car looks good as it is. A shiny red PT doesn't have to be showroom perfect to turn heads. I usually average better than one compliment on it a week. A guy came up just this morning and told how much he liked my PT while I was getting gas. I doubt new paint will increase that frequency very much.

I figure the new paint will come when either I build the shop I'm planning or when I come across some poorboy genius that can make my PT look like new for a very low price. Where I'm from, poorboy geniuses are not that rare. So I'm sure that day will come. In the meantime, I will be on the lookout for great deals on other nifty items for my PT that I can enjoy installing myself. Because that's what it's all about. At least it is for me.
Handy, if you are looking for a bumper to paint, I have the original Dream 1 bumper from my car. You can have it for 75 bucks plus whatever shipping costs. I have a Xenon Bruiser bumper cover for it as well, 150 for both plus shipping.