Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
2002 Parts Last Chance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Jun 2015, 01:33 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default 2002 Parts Last Chance

I have a new Watts Link and Both Arms for sale in EBay #181765850035. Starting Bid $45 with a Buy It Now of $60 with $10 shipping, (Rock Auto costs $81.50 plus $19 shipping from 2 diff warehouse so it's a good price). I also have the rear shelf for $25. I have no idea on the cost of shipping and have no wish to rip off someone. When it sells I will box it and get a price, and the buyer can pay exact shipping costs. Surprisingly the seats and a few other items sold locally😀😃. These are the last parts but i just hate to see them in the dumpster if someone can use them. When EBay List is up whatever is left unsold goes in the trash.
Old 04 Jun 2015, 01:41 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: 2002 Parts Last Chance

Sorry forgot pic. It's not warped and kickstand is on the bottom.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (97.1 KB, 23 views)
Old 04 Jun 2015, 06:36 pm
Fanatic Cruiser

The value of the rear trays seems to fluctuate a lot. When I got my Dream it didn't have one and I looked around. Prices varied between $45 and $95 with the black ones being the most expensive. I bought a few and sold a couple but still have a few here. Found a black one at last in the junkyard a couple of weeks ago. Left at least four gray ones in the junkyard last trip, market is dead right now.
Don't throw it away, it will be a goodie to someone sooner or later.
Old 04 Jun 2015, 06:59 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasadenahotrod03Dreamer View Post
The value of the rear trays seems to fluctuate a lot. When I got my Dream it didn't have one and I looked around. Prices varied between $45 and $95 with the black ones being the most expensive. I bought a few and sold a couple but still have a few here. Found a black one at last in the junkyard a couple of weeks ago. Left at least four gray ones in the junkyard last trip, market is dead right now.
Don't throw it away, it will be a goodie to someone sooner or later.
I can't get the parts you guys get without paying through the nose. So someone else on here might want it. It's a good price with room to ship.

If the other stuff doesn't sale and they would be willing to sell a little cheaper. I would be interested. just don't need them right now. So hard to spend on things I might need later. Under stand if they wont do that. No hard feelings if they rather not.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com