Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
FS: LED SIDE MIRRORS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 May 2004, 01:52 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default FS: LED SIDE MIRRORS

I took these off my cruiser they are replacement side mirrors that have blue leds on the outside of them. you can hook them up to your lights and turn signals. they are black. only asking 20.00 plus shipping. will try to post a pic once i get one. thanks
Old 12 May 2004, 02:03 pm
Cool Cruiser

they look like these mirrors but they are used .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...478204822&rd=1
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

FRESH TWO TONE GREEN AND SILVER , SHAVED TAILIGHTS WITH LEDS IN THE ROLL PAN...
Old 13 May 2004, 03:29 am
Fresh Cruiser

Good deal but think I will bid on the new ones for $28.00 instead of used for $20.00.
Old 14 May 2004, 02:59 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Is the Ebay picture correct?

If so, the mirror assemblies that are for sale on Ebay are nothing like the mirrors on my 2003. The bracket assembly that mounts to the doors is MUCH larger on the factory mirror housings.
Old 14 May 2004, 08:32 pm
Cool Cruiser

the pics aren't right in that respect. i had them on mine 2003 fit nice.
03, onyx 5 speed, custom interior, 14 tv\'s, ps2, , custom stereo, hood, bruiser front, sides, roll pan, custom exhaust,20 inch rims, air ride system, 4 12inch subs in a molded in a box, member of del val and GROUNDED 4 LIFE. vertical doors, big ass ragtop roof, 10.5 inch screen in steering wheel, move window switches to glove box, glassed a tv where the switches were, smoothed dash and painted, led tailights, tv;s in quater panel windows

Old 15 May 2004, 04:50 am
Fresh Cruiser

DBBrown03,

Thanks for the information on the picture not being quite correct for the PT Cruiser application.

Are these mirror housings with the LEDs a direct bolt on replacement for the factory mirror assemblies? Yours and the ones on Ebay seem pretty cheap. But if they are a bolt on and in nice condition, there isn't much not to like. Is the black plastic finish good enough to leave unfinished and install on the car?
Old 15 May 2004, 03:07 pm
Cool Cruiser

Yes they are a direct bolt on. the black is in good shape, i think the only thing that goes bad in these things is inside behind the mirror has some rust. i just got my stock ones painted so i put them back on.

Old 15 May 2004, 04:23 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Just sent you a private email with purchase details.

Thanks.

Steve
Old 20 May 2004, 10:49 am
Cool Cruiser

SOLD.... THANKS

Old 21 May 2004, 12:26 pm
Senior Cruiser

HEHE,
I should have read this sooner huh?