Go Back   PT Cruiser Forum > Marketplace > Classifieds: For Sale/Trade

PT Cruiser Forum

Advertisements
FOR SALE-- 2001 Limited Edition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Sep 2015, 02:44 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default FOR SALE-- 2001 Limited Edition

Currently trying to sell my baby-- 2001 Pt Limited Edition(Red).

I will upload photos shortly once it stops raining but here's the description for now:

126,000 miles. Clean vehicle history. Paint is still in decent condition given the age, only minor spotting on expected areas(behind moonroof, very top of hood, back corners). Interior is virtually flawless other than a small crack on forward portion of dash due to sun wear. No stains or leather tears. Interior is the standard gray color that came with the Lim Ed. No rust spots.

Was honestly going to keep it but just got a good deal on a new Corolla so gotta get rid of my first car sadly.

Repairs: I replaced the water pump, timing belt, thermostat and 2 front engine mounts about 12 months ago. I JUST replaced the front and rear brakes and rotors, as well as the rear calipers, like brand spanking new much to my dismay. Spark wires and rear shocks replaced about 15k miles ago. Patch fixed small exhaust leak. Front calipers replaced about 20k miles ago.

Known Issues: Small power steering drip leak from the rack, nothing significant. Needs struts replaced and rear connecting support bars?(They rattle on bumps and are loose upon inspection). Slow air leak from peeling chrome on Lrear tire. Need to retighten AC connection and resupply the freon, I disconnected it to replace the water pump and never did it(drive with windows down).

Drives and runs fine. Asking $800 OBO. I feel its fair as I personally would've kept it longer. Will upload pictures in the next day or two. Any questions let me know, tried to be as upfront as possible. Live just outside of Baltimore in Severn, MD(21144).

Thanks guys~

Last edited by jiblition; 28 Sep 2015 at 05:56 pm. Reason: Attached pictures.
Old 28 Sep 2015, 05:26 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: FOR SALE-- 2001 Limited Edition

Color?
I assume it's an automatic? Trans fluid ever changed?

'05 Limited Turbo Lite, (Silver, of course)4-wheel ABS, Sunroof, Spoiler. Mods: E&G Classic grill, K&N FIPK, BTG duals, rear lowered 1.5", LED washer lights, $20 catch can, Aoogah horn, Weatherflectors, Sunroof Deflector, Fuzzy Dice, rear logo flames, rear pinstripe graphic, Gen3 Taillights, rear sway bar, hood struts, Strut bar.
Traded in '02 Silver Touring Edition w/87,000 miles
Old 28 Sep 2015, 05:42 pm
Fresh Cruiser

Default Re: FOR SALE-- 2001 Limited Edition

Yes its the standard 2.4 L with the automatic. Trans fluid was flushed just after purchase at about 80,000 miles.

Paint is red(in description), has wear and tear spots from age on roof and back corners.

Tags
2001 pt cruiser limited