Advertisements
Anyone want a spoiler?

Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Nov 2015, 05:02 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Anyone want a spoiler?

Hey!
A member sent me this a while ago and I don't need it. PM me your best offer. For 06-10 PTCs it's Inferno red, minor scratches I'll see what compound will do for those though.image.jpg
You pay shipping and packaging fees
Thanks
Eli
Old 30 Nov 2015, 05:04 pm
Cool Cruiser

Default Re: Anyone want a spoiler?

image.jpg has all the bolts
Old 03 Dec 2015, 06:00 am
Veteran Cruiser

How much $$ did you buy it for?
Busted_PT likes this.
Old 03 Dec 2015, 11:05 am
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob342 View Post
How much $$ did you buy it for?
I don't remember honestly. That's why I'm saying best offer.
Old 03 Dec 2015, 02:24 pm
Veteran Cruiser

well i remember you got it from bubba and how happy you were. everything i have ever received from him was either free or practically free so if you could get your head in order and figure it out it would be appreciated. if not you should be passing it on for the price of shipping... or we could ask bubba as he may remember better than you.

i'm not trying to be a jerk it's just i have done my share helping people out here. i've given numerous things away free, at my loss and it seems a small price to pay for the help and knowledge..and satisfaction... of helping and being helped.

basically i think you got this FREE as a favor from a member i respect and appreciate, and you're trying to sell it. i mean maybe i'm mistaken, but i doubt it. i remember pretty clearly that he sent you a free wing and now you're trying to profit from it because you wasted his time and didnt actually need it....or if i'm wrong let me know and i'll apologize.
Busted_PT likes this.
Old 03 Dec 2015, 02:28 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob342 View Post
well i remember you got it from bubba and how happy you were. everything i have ever received from him was either free or practically free so if you could get your head in order and figure it out it would be appreciated. if not you should be passing it on for the price of shipping... or we could ask bubba as he may remember better than you.

i'm not trying to be a jerk it's just i have done my share helping people out here. i've given numerous things away free, at my loss and it seems a small price to pay for the help and knowledge..and satisfaction... of helping and being helped.

basically i think you got this FREE as a favor from a member i respect and appreciate, and you're trying to sell it. i mean maybe i'm mistaken, but i doubt it. i remember pretty clearly that he sent you a free wing and now you're trying to profit from it because you wasted his time and didnt actually need it....or if i'm wrong let me know and i'll apologize.
I think you're wrong. If you're not interested, please get off the thread. No need for extra commenting!
Thanks
Eli
jetmax likes this.
Old 03 Dec 2015, 02:40 pm
Obsessed Cruiser

Rob is correct. This is the same individual that bugged Mel aka 767skyking. Witch Mel found it nessasarly to exclude him from his pass it on. Then CREWZEN jump on Mel on this guys behalf. Whitch ended all the free stuff Mel wanted to provid to help the People on this forum. I'm sure if anyone contacts Bubba. He will be able to clear this up.

03 Dream stock___________________________ 04 Touring turbo lite stock_________ 02 Touring stock_____________________ The "Three Amigos"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________Performance, Body and Service, OEM

This Is my project page.
http://www.ptcruiserlinks.com/forum/...oject-1-a.html

This is a great read from one of our own! Badglas
badglas.blogspot.com
Old 03 Dec 2015, 02:44 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busted_PT View Post
Rob is correct. This is the same individual that bugged Mel aka 767skyking. Witch Mel found it nessasarly to exclude him from his pass it on. Then CREWZEN jump on Mel on this guys behalf. Whitch ended all the free stuff Mel wanted to provid to help the People on this forum. I'm sure if anyone contacts Bubba. He will be able to clear this up.
Don't you get up on my case busted. I'm so done with this forum. And you my friend are a main reason why. I just try to get rid of something and you are more than happy to make it a huge deal. And to make me look bad. I didn't bug Mel. So just get out until you learn how a for sale section of a forum works please. Just a hint. PM me if you have a problem. Don't make a public statement like we're little kids again.
Thanks
Eli
Old 03 Dec 2015, 03:13 pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008ptcruzrtouring View Post
Don't you get up on my case busted. I'm so done with this forum. And you my friend are a main reason why. I just try to get rid of something and you are more than happy to make it a huge deal. And to make me look bad. I didn't bug Mel. So just get out until you learn how a for sale section of a forum works please. Just a hint. PM me if you have a problem. Don't make a public statement like we're little kids again.
Thanks
Eli
Sorry dude, and I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but it does seem that you have begged and pleaded a lot for "free" things even requesting things for a "friends" PT, but who knows if this "friend" every actually existed? The good and right thing to do is if you got something free and no longer need it, is to pass it along to someone else who many be needy. Just my 2 cents worth, but I knew where "rob342" was going with this when he asked his first question.
Busted_PT likes this.

Last edited by rckstein; 03 Dec 2015 at 03:36 pm.
Old 03 Dec 2015, 03:20 pm
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckstein View Post
Sorry dude, and I don't mean to jump on the bandwagon, but it does seem that you have begged and pleaded a lot for "free" things even requesting things for a "friends" PT, but who knows if this "friend" every actually existed? The good and right thing to do is if you got something free and no longer need it, is to pass it along to someone else who many be needy. Just my 2 cents worth.
It's ok. A lot of people are against me on this freaking forum. And they're all like little old ladies. They put their 2 cents in where it's not needed and then this happens. I'm currently discussed with everyone on this thread but you, Rckstein. As you have been nice to me. Where they always were jerks.