Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ptprice
  • 1 Post By NitroPT
  • 1 Post By ptprice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Dec 2015, 06:51 pm
Dedicated Cruiser

Default PT Cruiser Diecast scale model collection for sale

My son Steve told me today he's decided to part with his vast PT Cruiser scale model collection and ask me to post this notice. Although of course he'd prefer to sell the whole collection complete, he's open to alternatives.

This collection started in 2000 as he began getting Diecast models from Chrysler to salve the delays on that start up Mexican assembly line as he waited for delivery of his 2000 PT. I've seen and salivated over the collection and beg one a year from him. Lately he's remove the collection from the wall shelves in his garage and situated it in his attic awaiting your needs. The majority of the pieces are already collector items. As a teaser I've attached the few Diecast PT Cruiser models I've been able to scrounge from Steve. His collection range in all scales, colors, an PT models.A lot of them are remote control.

It might have been unpardonable but I open the the silver Tyco Canned Heat Model. All it needed was batteries and away it went. Too much fun to keep sealed in its container.

To get a detailed description of this stash you can contact Steve with his PT Cruiser Forum name;

aquacruisersteve, or his email; ptsteve29@gmail.com

I think this unique opportunity is definitely going to be, first come first serve.

Happy huntin', Happy PTin', ptprice
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Diecast PT scale models I've scrounged from Steve.jpg (90.1 KB, 39 views)
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. PT Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P205/55 R16 Cooper Starfire/Solarus tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Belt Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats, Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers, Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.

Last edited by ptprice; 30 Dec 2015 at 07:36 pm. Reason: syntax
Old 31 Dec 2015, 01:12 am
Obsessed Cruiser

Default Re: PT Cruiser Diecast scale model collection for sale

Look forward to seeing what is coming up.
ptprice likes this.

Last edited by CREWZIN; 31 Dec 2015 at 08:18 am.
Old 31 Dec 2015, 08:09 am
Dedicated Cruiser

I'll call Steve today, get his butt in gear, and tell him to let his fingers do the walkin' and post a list and a few teaser photos of his collection. Thanks for the great input, it's appreciated. Remember, his PT Cruiser Forum name is;

aquacruisersteve, The name comes from 'cause he's a water baby born on Janurary 30 and has been a Scuba diver since I taught him when he was in his early teens.

His other email contact is; ptsteve29@gmail.com

Good luck and happy huntin'!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR"

HAPPY PT',

ptprice
Handy_Cruiser likes this.
Cool Vanilla White, 3 Coats. 2.4 DOHC 16V SMPI Eng. Vanity Cover, 4 Spd. Auto Trans. 2.6 Overall Top Gear, Lock-up Torque Converter. PT Chrome Clad 16" X 6" Wheels, P205/55 R16 Cooper Starfire/Solarus tires, Touring Suspension. Chrome Package; Side Spears, Grills, Fuel Filler Door, Door Locks, Handles, PRND3-1 Bezel, Silver/Chrome Shift Ball/Knob, Bright Spoke Leather Tilt Steering Wheel. Chrome Tail Lights, 3/8" Belt Trim. Cruise Control, Power Mirrors, A/C, Deep Tinted Sun Screen Glass, Power Moon Roof, Fog and Back-Up Lights, Rear Spoiler, Variable Front Wipers W/Washers, Rear Wiper/Washer, Key less Entry, Replacement 2001 Dark Taupe Grey Suede/Leather Trim Seats, Dual Under Seat Storage Drawers, Drivers Side Power Seat Height Adjust. Full Length Console, Locking Glove Box, Overhead Temperature/Compass Console, Rear Shelf Panel, AM/FM CD GPS Navigation Radio, 6 Premium Speakers, Back up Camera/ 7" Monitor.

Last edited by ptprice; 31 Dec 2015 at 07:58 pm. Reason: punctuation
Old 31 Dec 2015, 08:39 am
Fresh Cruiser

Wow first off I've lost my status. It says I'm a newbie so I'm not able to post pics. I don't have a lot at the time anyway. If your interested I have large scale and small scale Muscle Machines. I also have the Monopoly PT in all iterations. I guess I'll have to get into the attic and unpack the boxes that are up there. 90% of these are still in the box never opened. I still have the PT but over time the garage has just become to small to house all my toys. If your interested send an email and I'll get you some pictures.

If you know of a PT toy I would say that I have it.

Happy New Year
Old 31 Dec 2015, 09:50 am
Dedicated Cruiser

Crewzin, can you possible update my son's PT Cruiser Forum status from newby. He's been a Forum member since January of 2010 but hasn't done but a few posts. Not withstanding, even though he's been off the grid as far as posting threads, he's been an avid, vicarious, participant on the Forum as he regularly brings it up for information and PT news. He's the one that turned me on to the Forum. His Forum name is aquacruisersteve. He's been behind the wheel of a PT Cruiser since they were first released. His Green Monster PT is one of the first PTs sold, has well over 280000 miles on it and still looks and runs as good as SOOO BIG. If he had picture posting privileges, if only temporarily, it would really enhance expediting filling a lot of PT Cruiser Forum members wish lists as far as PT Cruiser diecast models are concerned 'cause they could get to see photos of this bounty. As you've read in his brief description, the bulk of his collection is pristine, still in the boxes. It almost makes one salivate with anticipation.

If it's possible and you can do it, please shoot him a PM to that effect.

Thanks, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" Happy PTin', ptprice